30 Random Questions Tag

15 Comments
1. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile 
2. Current favorite song. That's What I Like. *Lucky for you that's what I like, that's what I like. Haha!*
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Caramel. And yung best seller na avocado na tinda ni manong sa labas ng school. Haha!
4. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? That I don't love them!!! :(
5. One weird fact about yourself. I hate the smell of popcorn
6. Do you believe in love at first sight? LOVE? No. Maybe just attracted at first sight. 
7. Favorite sports to watch? Basketball! I'll always and forever be a fan of Kyrie Irving.
8. Tell me about someone you really admire. I actually don't have someone in mind right now. Haha!
9. Hugs or Kisses? I prefer hugs.
10. If you could trade lives with one person right now, who would it be? KENDALL JENNER or GIGI HADID?!
11. Have you ever had a boyfriend? If so, how many? No boyfriend since birth. ;)
12. What is one of your biggest dreams? To become successful and well known in my profession
13. Who was someone you really looked up to when you were little- a mentor? Sir Randy. My piano teacher :)
14. What's an ideal Sunday for you? A road trip with my family plus a Sunday mass.
15. What do you think you will be doing 5 years from now? Practicing my profession in other country.
16. Dream destination for a vacation? SWITZERLAND.
17. One thing you hate about yourself. I’m always undecided of things :(
18. Who inspires you at the moment? My mom. :)
19. What are your best physical features? My height and dimples? Idk. Haha
20. One thing that most people don’t know about you. I'm a blogger. HAHA
21. Who's concert do you wish to watch? Either Bruno Mars or Selena Gomez
22. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? Work hard and take chances. Don't let opportunities go to waste.
23. Who is your HS crush? I had 2 major crushes during my entire 4 years in HS. Just ask my bffs. Haha!
24. If you win in the lottery, what would you do with the money? It depends on how much but I'll buy my own house if I win. :)
25. What do you like about a guy? Knows how to handle a good conversation, street smart and gentleman.
26. What's your first thought upon waking up? Enjoy the day no matter what happens.
27. Favorite fast food. GOLDILOCKS! Yung Kare-kare with lumpia talaga! Pwede rin ang laing and cake!
28. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be? I'll make the nights longer so that there would be more time for sleep. I'm sure everyone will agree with me, right? :)
29. How old are you? 20 :)
30. Are you happy with the person you are becoming? Yes, of course :) 
Thank you Zaful for my comfy sweater. Check out their website or instagram page for more fashion finds! 
If you enjoyed this post and have more questions to ask, just leave it all on the comment box below and I'll answer it in my next posts. Have a great day! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

15 comments:

  1. This was a really fun post to read Shaira! It's nice getting to know more about you. My favourite ice cream flavour is caramel too :D
    I wish you to be able to work in other countries in the future just as you want to :) Also, the photos are lovely and so is your jumper!

    Julia x
    Last post: OOTD - Cable Knit | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/cable-knit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute tag darling
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to get to know you better. You hate the smell of popcorn? Really? I find it hunger-inducing. We're all so unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fab!! I loved reading your answers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your tag dear! Did the same with 50 questions in a video, so fun!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganda ng makeup mo dito, Shaira! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all really lovely facts! And I can't believe you don't like the smell of popcorn! :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweater. I also want to visit Switzerland in the near future.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute idea! Great post!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post ! You are very pretty. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was truly a good read, I love caramel Icecream, I can't tell someone that I don't love them either and I wanna be Gigi Hadid or Kendal Jenner too!! I can't believe you have never had a boyfriend.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! It was so nice getting to know more about you. <3

    aikocunanan.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if its the computer I'm on or something, but the layout means I can barely read the answers :'c all I really know if your favourite ice cream flavor now haha.

    Amy;

    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete