Chic animal print

0 Comments
This is what I wore last Tuesday when I attended the Bb. Lungsod ng Batangas Pageant Night. I was lucky to come and be invited in this big event in my hometown. I seated in the VIP section which was located in the front row with the politicians of Batangas City. I would consider this as one of the biggest events that I had attended for the start of the year.

Moving on with my outfit, I told myself that I would not buy an outfit for the event. I would just mix and match my clothes and my accessories to come up with a fabulous attire. When I saw this bandage animal print skirt in SM Department Store I told myself that I should try this one and if it fits good I'll buy and wear it for the event. Luckily it turned out to be great and so I bought it! In line with accessories I applied of what I've read from Laureen Uy's blog. I'm a fan of her blog and I get so many fashion techniques there. I tried wearing two necklaces and 2 bracelets and I think it turned out to be great.



I just noticed these past few days that my blog was frequently visited. Thanks for reading my blog guys!

xoxo,
SHAIRA


You may also like

No comments: