September Favorites ft. Esqido Gel Liners + Birthday Wish list

6 Comments
It's already September and it's already my birth month! I'm turning 22 in just a few days!!!  I've seen myself buying a couple of cosmetics recently (I think I'm purchasing every week since last August!!!) and it feels a bit weird because I'm not really into splurging my money to these small expensive unnecessary things. I don't know if this is because I've been eaten up by all the youtube videos that I've watched or maybe because there's a need for me to look more presentable and professional because I am a blogger who meets and encounters a lot of people through my blog. Either of the two it's my birth month anyway and I want to treat and give myself even the least and littlest thing that would make me stress free and happy. Sharing with you some of the makeup haul that I have and my monthly favorites here on the blog! :) 
First among the list is the most recent package that was sent to me by Esqido. Esqido is popular for their mink eyelashes (They do have lots of it!!! I made a review of it before) but they have released a newest addition to their site and it's no other than these Esqido eye gel liners!
Esqido sent me 2 gel liners to try. They have it in colors brown and black. I actually haven't tried on what the hype is all about (saw reviews from instagram!) but will be posting my own review next to this post after I try it. A lot of review says that it's creamy smooth and I can't wait to use it as an under liner and smudge it for a soft and natural look. These gel liners are on sale for $12 each instead of $16 on their site. I don't know on how long will their promo be but if I were you I'm going to take advantage of the sale! Haha! $4 is a good discount already if you convert it in Philippine peso. By the way, Esqido is a UK brand and a trusted brand for me. I'm a user of their products and they produce good quality items. Wait for my review! :) 
Next are these Super Stay Matte Liquid Lipsticks. I bought these because I've been overwhelmed by all the reviews that I have been seeing all over social media especially my friends! They said it's true to its campaign that it can stay 16 hours on lips even if you drink or eat. I was encouraged by all the hype to try and ended up buying these 2 shades for myself. 
I bought 2 shades- Seductress and Amazonian. I bought first the Seductress because I think it's the most wearable among all the shades because it looks natural and nude. Little did I know that I looked pale and sick after I tried it. Haha! Anyway, I still love the color but it's not the "wearable" shade for me. The second purchase is my favorite! Amazonian is a little bit edgy and bold but it's what I like about it. It's not really dark pala and it reached my "wearable" standard. It highlights and brings color to my face every time I use it. These Super stay products really stands for "Super Stay" because even if I remove it I still cannot completely remove it without having stains left on my lips. (I'm using Vaseline petroleum jelly to remove it!)
Luna Organics Autumn Clay Blush. I've seen this all over facebook and I've seen my friends selling and reselling this product. I was curious to try this product because I've seen in the reviews that I can achieve natural looking rosy cheeks by just blending it well. I purposely bought it as a blush but I didn't liked on how it turned out as clay blush. I have applied so much on my cheeks already and yet after I blend it, it easily washes off and it doesn't stay long. However, I like it as a lipstick. It's creamy and smells really good like a bubble gum. I use it on a daily basis in school and I recommend it more of as a lipstick. I just don't know what's the real brand of this clay blush or if it's MD approved so you should consider the risks too in buying this one. 
Last but not the least is this Vice Cosmetics in Ekzaj shade. Vice Ganda launched his own self titled cosmetic brand this year and everyone is hyping about it. Again, this curious girl in me really wanted to try for myself and decided to buy one of her matte lipstick in the shade Ekzaj! Nakakatuwa ang shades ng Vice cosmetics. Very witty! Haha! Ekzaj shade is a little dark in color- maybe a mixture of red and brown. (I told you I like dark colored lipsticks!) It's creamy and it also smells good but it doesn't really stay long on lips. I love to have it in other colors as well plus I want to try their lip tints too! I recommend this product because it is budget and student friendly! It's the cheapest among all of the products posted here in my blog (Php 195). 
There you go! Those are some of my favorite cosmetics from my makeup haul. I'm still eyeing some makeup and very random products and if you're asking me what what birthday presents would I want for my birthday here are some of it (Char! HAHA!)
Large LED Vanity Mirror- Php 799 instead of Php 1,300 in BeautyMNL (It's still on SALE!!!)
Infallible Setting Spray- Php 600 in BeautyMNL
True Match Lumi Cushion in Nude Beige- Php 900 in BeautyMNL
BLK cheek and lip tint in orange and cherry shades- Php 249 each
Sunnies face fluff matte in hot sauce shade- Php 349
or anything GIRAFFE or FLAMINGO! :)


xoxo,




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Shai! lapit na nga pla birthday mo no! Idol talaga kita sa pagblogblog, lagi ka parin my time.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://www.aimeebustillo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liquid lipsticks are gorgeous!! You got lovely products, thank you for sharing :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why You Should Do What Makes You Happy | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/lifestyle-do-what-makes-you-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pieces you got, especially the liquid lipsticks! :) I think you should treat yourself for your birthday, it's a fun way to celebrate!

    Hope you have been having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow naman haha. Kailangan pro sa make up. :p
    Http://alyinwanderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem quality products, Thanks for sharing!
    Regards.
    Neverpayful.com
    Dealswithin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete