BBBGEM Rings

14 Comments
Earlier this month my eldest cousin from my mother side just got married. I was the acting maid of honor and you don't know how flattered I was to be given that role because I felt like I'm her most trusted cousin and sister among all the girls that she know. Aside from my cousin's wedding that just happened this month I was given the honor again to walk on the entourage of my godfather on his wedding day on February next year. It's really heartwarming to take part on the most important events in their lives especially their weddings. Every detail of it is well thought of, well planned and well organized. And that being said one of the most important thing that each couple plans is their precious rings. I've came across a newly discovered online jewelry shop named BBBGEM which sells wedding and engagement rings. I visited their site and they have so much to offer! My top 3 favorite rings would be Alexandrite Promise rings, Tsavorite engagement rings and Rose gold emerald engagement rings. Here are some of it:


To my soon to be Mrs. readers, you might want to consider their shop in choosing your engagement and wedding rings! You have a lot of options and choices! :) 

Follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram: @bbbgems for more updates on incoming designs, promotions and sales! 

xoxo,



You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this rings look amazing! :)

    IF SOMEONE WANTS TO FOLLOW MY BLOG, I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK----> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful rings! It must be so exciting to be choosing wedding rings. I hope we get to do that one day too haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Top Tips To Worry Less | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/lifestyle-you-worry-too-much-here-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these rings! They're amazing, perfect for weddings :)

    xoxo dear ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, perfect!
    Xoxo. ❤️
    https://lewestinblog.blogspot.com
    www.instagram.com/lewestn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely rings.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post dear, like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great post! <3
    I am following you and invite you to me
    https://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love emeralds, these rings are so stunning! xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely rings, thanks for sharing! It's so sweet to be involved in a wedding and see the love the couples have, congrats to your family on all the weddings recently! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :) It's feeling like summer here, we are in the middle of a heatwave!

    Away From The Blue Blog | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very thankful to you for this awesome post of rings because nowadays rings are important factor in a relationship because it build the trust between the souls so here I am telling about the couple rings Singapore which is made with pure diamonds and well furnished to look attractive. We also have more diamond jewellery collection at Michael Trio. Again thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete