That little furry thing!

4 Comments
Hey guys! It's already the first week of May and it's that time of the year when the sun is at its peak!!! As much as I wanted to soak and swim again on the next few days I'm skipping my weekend beach life because of the previous sunburn that I got from my last beach trip. I had it for around 3 days and the only thing that I applied on to relieve the pain was Aloe Vera gel. I got tan lines and uneven skin tone and I want to gain it back because of the upcoming trip that I'm preparing for this month. I'm not gonna spill it first on the blog but some of my friends and family know it already. It's my longest out of the country trip away from home lol and I can't wait to plan my outfits! 
Outfit. Here's a simple laid back look in a day of grocery shopping lol. Paulo and I went to S&R just 3 weeks ago because I applied for a membership card. We didn't have plans of buying anything in the grocery (just plainly roam around) but of course, there were some foods and sweets that we ran into that we still ended up buying. Why can't we resist sweets?!! :( After this whole eating thing was finished I asked him to take some pictures of my outfit at the parking of S&R. He told me that my outfit reminds him of "Lara Croft" from Tomb Raider. I don't know who owns and how did this pair of mid khaki shorts ended up in my closet but thanks anyway! Haha! I also want to highlight my new pair of shoes from Shein! I love how it looks so chic (feather detail!!) and how it can turn a very plain and boring outfit into an extra one! I'm not gonna over use this pair. I'll be bringing this on my next trip! 
Thank you Shein for this really cute pair! You can get yours too for only $24. Here's also an extra 15% discount code: Q2shaira for any purchase you make in Shein. It's valid from April 1 to June 30. :)

See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,






You may also like

4 comments:

  1. I loooove the shoes! They look so cute! Your whole outfit is great Shaira :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: Four Reasons To Start Exercising Now | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/four-reasons-to-start-exercising.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, love your shoes!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .
    how to make aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete