A Best Online Store for Prescription Glasses

2 Comments
Hey guys!!! How are you all doingl? I’ve been busy lately because of the recent festivities and holidays- brother’s, grandma’s and grandpa’s birthdays, reunion and fiesta in my grandparents’ hometown and the national election (My tito won on his last term as the city councilor!!!). Aside from that I’ve also been busy packing my clothes because I’m leaving for an out of the country trip tomorrow! Our visa was released just last week Thursday and it’s just when it all sank in that I’m really going to Korea! Hahaha! It’s also that time also when I started packing my clothes and sorted out the essentials for the trip.


One of the “essential” piece that I always bring in my travels is a good pair of glasses. Yesss, you read that right!! I fell in love with sunnies during the very start of my fashion blogging career and it was when I started collecting sunnies. I’m a bit picky when it comes in choosing sunnies because I always consider its uniqueness and availability in the market. I personally think that those I barely find anywhere should be the ones I should buy and keep. Can you imagine now my collection of sunnies in different shapes and colors? Hahaha! If you’re a reader of mine since then you’ll probably notice the evolution of the sunnies that I used to wear. I’m currently eyeing cat eye glasses in the market and I’m in search for really cute and unique ones. Just recently I discovered a new brand that showcases online eyeglasses, Voogueme. I have browsed their website and found out that they have a wide variety of glasses in store. I was seriously amazed by their designs that even if it’s not cat eye glasses I would still go for the other structured ones. Here are some of my personal favorites from their glasses that you may consider in choosing yours.


Another essential piece that I would not forget when travelling are my prescription glasses. I have quite a poor eyesight since I was 10 years old and it is when I started using glasses. It felt like I am blind if I’m not wearing it. Another thing is that, although I’m wearing contact lenses during my travels I still make it a point to wear my glasses and let my eyes rest after a long day.


Having said that, Voogueme is also known for having prescription glasses online. They also offer a wide range of collection to choose from and yes, they do have a lot because they also offer the cat eye design for prescription glasses! Isn’t it cool? I have picked some of my favorite designs and here are some of it that you may consider in choosing yours.

 
Voogueme has been known to produce the best online glasses and it makes me want to purchase my favorites from their site. If only I was able to discover this online store earlier I would have ordered a pair or two for my Korea trip! Might as well place an order for my upcoming beach trips when I get back. :) You can visit their website by clicking heading on to www.voogueme.com.

I can’t wait to share with you my upcoming posts and big announcement here on my blog! Watch out for an upcoming giveaway as well. I’m really excited for it!!! Thank you for reading and dropping by!

xoxo,



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Love them, especially the third ones!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete