12 Things You Don't Know About Me

17 Comments
Hello everyone! How are you all doing?? It's finally FRIDAYYY and it's the first Friday and the last one for the month that I feel like I'm free from stress and errands. The whole month of September went so crazy from the the first till the last week. Nakakaloka! Nakakapagod! I didn't realize that 3 days from now I'll be turning 23 already. Ang bilis ng panahon. Parang dumaan lang ang isang buong September tapos birthday ko na pala! Haha! I'll probably have nothing special to do on my birthday, maybe just the usual clinic day on the morning and birthday dinner with the family after.

Since I started this post with a calm and happy greeting, I wanted to spread the positive vibes by sharing with you some fun facts about me! :)
1. First on the list, I LOVE PASTRIES and anything sweet (except candies) and I can literally eat a whole cake in one sitting.
2. In connection with number 1, I think I'd love to have a business in relation to pastries in the future but I'm not into baking. I don't know how it's possible to have a pastry business without loving baking, well I tried twice or even thrice before but it's not really for me, but let's see if it's possible in the future. Haha! 
3. My favorite Filipino dish is Adobong atay (Chicken liver). It's very satisfying!
4. I don't drink. Well, I did but only twice in my whole life. First was in a family reunion where I only had one shot glass full (that's it and nothing followed) and second was on a friend's birthday dinner wherein I had only minimal shots. When I say minimal, maybe 3 shots of a 2/3 shot glass. I don't know why I didn't liked drinking. Maybe because I'm already satisfied with the appetizers more than the drink itself. :))
5. I'm more of a beach babe than a city girl. The sound of the waves is the most calming sound I'd love to hear. Take me with you on your next beach trip!
6. I am a blogger since I'm 15 years old! I started with a very personal and private blog in tumblr that I continued in Blogger platform. I decided to open my blog in public when I had my first ever blog collaboration when I was 17. 
7. Guess what's my first ever blog collab! It's a promotional post for a bed sheet brand! Haha! I didn't knew that that bed sheet will bring me more collaborations and sponsors! Thanks for the trust! :)
8. I've always considered travelling as one of my life's biggest investment. Seeing the beauty of other places and being able to expose myself in different cultures turns my imagination and ideas into reality. Travelling is like a drug. When you started liking it, you'll find yourself craving for more adventures and trips!
9. I've never experienced having an overnight at a friend's house. It's not because my mom doesn't allow me. It's my decision not to just because I cannot sleep knowing that I'm in a different house without my family. Korea for 10 days last May was a struggle, to be honest!
10. My childhood dream is to become a licensed physician but I don't have regrets to where I am now (minsan lang! HAHA) I'm pretty sure that after I finish my course, I can proudly say that LPU-Dentistry really brought out the best in me. Literally, physically, emotionally, mentally! HAHA! 
11. I love collecting bags especially the ones with unusual and cute designs. Ice cream bags, triangle bags, sequined bags, perfume bags, diamond designed bags, flamingo bags, you name it!
12. Lastly, I'm US 9.5 and usually size 41 that's why I prefer getting my sandals and shoes from online stores abroad. Some PH stores doesn't offer size 41 up :( 
Outfit. This outfit is inspired by Korean fashion. One of my friends requested me to try dressing up like the K POP icons and it's challenging for my part because it's not really my style. Good thing is that, I have this dress from Blooming Jelly that helped me achieve the look. When I was in Korea I have stared to a lot of Korean girls and realized that they'd rather show off their legs in short skirts and shorts than wear something that will show off their shoulders and cleavage. They love layering clothes like wearing an inner top on a dress or sometimes still adding a jacket on it. This is my take on Korean fashion and I'd love to hear your comments on how I wore it! Leave a comment on the comment box below ;)

Dress from Blooming Jelly
Earrings from Singapore

xoxo,



You may also like

17 comments:

  1. Hala lapit na nga ng Birthday mo! Advance Happy Birthday. Nako natanda na tyo heheh
    To more travels, food trips, healthy lifestyle, and successful career!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you started very early with the blogging! ;)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post, it helps to know more about yourself. I also love collecting bags. You are looking so cute in this outfit.
    Have a lovely Monday :)
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear the same size shoes as you. This was interesting to read.
    Happy birthday!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could, I'd LIVE on a beach :D And I love pastries, too, they're absolutely delicious!
    Great post ❤
    SIMPLY BERENICAFacebook PageREAD ABOUT "DECLUTTER YOUR WARDROBE"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool that Guess was your first collab. I too love traveling and wish I could do more. I did not sleep often at other peoples homes when I was a kid, but when I did I was always the last one to fall asleep and would lay there for hours awake. But I have chronic insomnia so even had problems sleeping as a kid. And haha yes it would be hard to have a pastry shop sans baking.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always so much fun reading more facts about the blogs I read and have followed along with for a long time now! Also, totally with you on adoring sweet pastries haha (although my main thing is chocolate! mmm....). Have a fabulous week!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute, Shaira! And Happy Birthday! :) I am not much of a drinker either. ;-)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute striped dress! It was interesting to read more about you, I hope you have a very happy birthday and a fun day celebrating!

    Hope that you are having a great week :) I've just posted a giveaway on my blog!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved learning more about you, I could also eat a whole cake in a sitting haha! xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to read more about you, love your look 🙏🏼

    MRS. MARGOT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved learning more about you!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/10/chic-day-time-look-for-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete