Sweater Season with Feelingirldress

5 Comments


Hey everyone! It's been long! I missed you! I'm officially back in blogging and I have a lot to share with you. It's already the Ber month season. Crazy how it felt like we've jumped from March to September because of the lockdowns that happened in each place we lived in. But anyway, the most awaited month is coming and I know everyone still feels excited to prepare and dress up in this season. It's starting to feel colder each day and I'm happy I'm prepared for days like this. 

One thing I'm hooked up during lockdown is shopping online. I get giddy and excited as I received weekly packages from shops where I buy random things and clothes that I know I'll be able to use soon. It's just so convenient plus I'm still afraid to go to malls since people flock in there. I want to share you a latest online store discovery that made me realize how girly and "kikay" I am. It's Feelingirldress.com. They have so many posh items to choose from which are perfect for girly girls like me. I love their cheap sweater dresses the most!! I actually like everything under it and I can't decide which items should I add in my cart! Here are my top picks:
Don't you just love this loose turtle neck sweater! It's perfect for the autumn season and it would be more perfect if you paired it with a washed out jeans and ankle boots.
I also loved this cheap cardigan with pockets. Yes, I said cheap because you can avail it for only $10! It's a steal, right? I like how versatile it looks and can be styled in so many different ways! 
This is the girly dress I'm talking about. I love all the details in here. First of all, I like that it's in my favorite color, pink and second look at those bells sleeves! Such a statement look! It's such a nice outfit to wear on dates and get togethers with friends.
Last but not the least is my favorite sweater dress. I love how simple it looks, very feminine and easy to style. I can imagine myself looking sweet and charming while wearing this on Christmas day and family gatherings! 

Don't miss any discounts and promos for this site. View Feelingirldress Black Friday when you visit their site. I hope I was able to give you an idea of where to shop or how to style your autumn and Christmas season outfits! Stay tuned for more posts coming! 

xoxo,





You may also like

5 comments:

  1. I love this time of year for the knitwear especially!

    Danielle
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweaters, can't wait to wear them!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to your McAfee Antivirus software and Open it. (It will prompt a new window on your screen which will ask you to enter the Mcafee activate product key of your package.)
    Enter the 25 digits alpha-numeric product key that was mailed to you by McAfee team after purchasing the product and click on activate. www.mcafee.com/activate dell (A pop-up alert will inform you about the activation of your McAfee product)www.McAfee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete