Styling your outfit with Newchic

4 Comments

 Hey everyone! We're on the next chapter of our lives. Another year, another season, and another time to make the most out of what we have! How are you all doing? Well me, I'm doing just fine- still busy or I mean busier this 2021. But I'm happy with everything that's going on in my life and every single day makes me feel that I am productive after I recapped on how my day went. For today's blog, I want to share with you few of the warmers that caught my attention online. I came across it on a fashion online store, Newchic, and it led me to more interesting clothes that are very much in season right now!

This is what I'm talking about!! It's my first time to see blanket hoodies online and it got my interest. With the weather getting colder everyday I consider this hoodie the perfect bff to wrap yourself and cuddle for a hundred percent comfort on a lazy day. I can imagine myself wearing this while sipping a hot espresso while watching my favorite series, Bridgerton, on netflix!

This long coat for men reminds me so much of a rich korean drama actor! I've seen a lot of kdramas lately and this one gives me that vibe. Whether you'll wear it in a casual day or as a business attire, you'll for sure never go wrong with this overcoat! 

Their selection of teddy hoodies makes me feel like every man who'll wear it can pull it off! Let's take this one for example. I love the chill and comfortable vibe this hoodie brings. It's not only stylish but also versatile to wear. Whether you'd like it to be formal or street style, you can be both! 

This men's long cardigan is the definition of a smart casual stylish look. I find some smart casual outfits boring but this one is an exception. I simply like the color of it and the little details that it has. Look at that welt pockets! It's not only flattering to look at but also useful as small storages.

I've been so addicted with silk sleepwears that when I saw this men's cheap silk pajamas I instantly fell in love with it. Well, not for me but for my brothers! Silk pajamas are the best thing to wear! They gave me the best comfort during my whole sleeping time- easy to make movements and breezy! I love the prints of this one too! 

If you've ever liked and feast some of the clothes that I shared here, you can check it out at Newchic's site. Valentine's is fast approaching! Might want to consider these as gifts for your hubbys!

xoxo,






You may also like

4 comments:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I humbly implore your attention to discuss with you a great hacker called Wizard Brixton who helped me in recovering my funds when I trusted a faker rippers who rip out my money and I was broke and could not even afford to pay my rents or to feed myself my girlfriend left me because there was no hope anymore lost all my life saves to this ripper but suddenly I saw an advert about this hacker and I contact him on wizardbrixton@gmail.com and explain my situation to him, he said that he will help me to recover my funds and I think is just a normal way hacker do say but suddenly Brixton got me proof to show he can get my funds, at last, he recovers my 357,000 USD from the rippers and it was a shock to me so I promise him to sing the praise of him so other people can benefit from his good job email him directly via WIZARDBRIXTON (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM and reach him on WhatsApp +1- /807-23 4-0428 Immediately for your help and discuss further

    ReplyDelete