May wish list ft. Banggood

1 Comments
Hey guys!!! It's MAY already! It's time for another summer wish list and this time it'll be from Banggood. They have a lot of categories to choose from but I focused on the clothes section. I have picked some swim wears, maxi skirts and tank tops for my wish list and I hope it'll help you too in picking yours! You can click on the numbers in the description box below the pictures. It will direct you to the website. :)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12
You can visit their website (banggood.com) for more finds! They do have a lot of things to offer! :)

Let's stay connected through twitter (@Shairaaaaa) and instagram (@shairangelique). Have a happy weekend! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!I am loving all the florals.So beautiful.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete