January 2018 Haul

6 Comments
Hey guys! How are ya all doing?? Second semester had started already and I'm back to being a dentistry student again. Nevertheless, one of  my new year's resolution this year is to keep up with the blog and publish 1 or 2 posts a week amidst the hell and haggard weeks I'll be facing real soon this semester. Don't you worry because I started drafting posts last vacation which are ready to publish to make my blogging life easier in my busy days. Yay for being productive! Haha! Anyway, It's time again for my monthly haul! I've been shopping a lot of cute stuffs lately (when I say cute it's something unusual and new to my eyes) and I wanted to share with you the things that I ordered from different online shops. :) 
Ice cream shaped pompom bag from Rosegal 
If you're my close friend or if you at least, know me well you know how much I love ice creams!!! Imagine my delight when I saw an ice cream shaped bag online! I had no second thoughts and immediately ordered it. The bag is not really spacious but at least you can bring with you the essentials like purse, phone, tissue powder and lip balm. I tell you, it definitely catches everyone's attention. I used it already in 2 events and got compliments. :) Yay for another added cute mini bag in my collection. 
Flamingo case for iPhone from Tosave
Aside from ice creams I've been kinda addicted to flamingos lately (I don't know why!!!) that's why I thought of ordering this cute case when I saw it online. There are a lot of different designs to choose from (As in!!!) and I'd definitely buy more of it in my next orders. :)
Some of the cases that I received lately. Baymax case and Milkshake cases from Ica and Flamingo silicon case from Tosave. More cases to come!!! :) 
Ombre Mermaid Makeup Brush set from Gamiss
This set of brushes are eye catching! I still have a set of brushes that I'm currently using but I thought of ordering this set because it's just too cute to resist! Look at the mermaid design and color! I bet every makeup guru would fall for it too (I'm an exception because I'm not a makeup guru haha) Aside from that the bristles are surprisingly soft and it doesn't fall out after I rubbed it against my skin. It's cheap for its price. I think it's less than $20 for 10 brushes already. :)
Acrylic Brush Holder Organizer from Gamiss 
What are brushes if there's no organizer? I purposely got my new babies an acrylic brushes organizer. It doesn't only holds my brushes, I still have that one space where I can put some makeups like eye creams and duo sticks. 
Oval UV Protection sunnies from Zaful
Last but not the least is this pair of sunnies! Talk about an addition to my collection! :) To be honest I got this pair because I still don't have red colored sunnies. (Sorry ang babaw ko haha) It turned out that when I first wore it everything is red. Haha! I decided to play with it and look directly in the sun. Ang galing! I didn't felt irritated at all. (Nabano na naman haha)
That's it! What's your favorite among these cute stuffs? :) You can check their sites by clicking the bold titles in the captions. See you guys in my next post! :)

Instagram: @shairangelique
Twitter: @Shairaaaaa

xoxo,



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Amazing!! *__*

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought so many cute things! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just experience the wonders of Dr Zico herbs. Nature will continue to bless you Dr Zico more abundantly for the good work you are doing in peoples life by curing them from different type of diseases. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was living with diabetes type 1, 6 months ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and i kept my faith up hoping that one day i will be cured from this horrible disease. One day i saw a post on diabetes forum about a herbal doctor called Dr Zico on how he cured people from diseases with his root and herbs and i quickly contacted Dr Zico on his email and explained my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it. After three weeks of taken the herbal medicine , i went to my doctor for checkup and my diabetes result show Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of diabetes in my body and the diabetes is completely gone. If You are out there with any form of sickness or problem,you can also be cured from any type of diseases by contacting Dr Zico on his Email: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete