Keep Going

15 Comments
The real battle has already begun. Second semester just started last week and I'm officially back to being a dentistry student. To be honest, I felt pressured and stressed during the completion week. Problems started arising due to the delay of finishing Clinic I that might affect the deadline of that one scholarship I'm sticking to as well as the struggle of the approval of certain patients for 2 cases. But of course there's no any other way to solve the problem than to face it, try again if it failed and still, be positive. Update? I'm finally enrolled in Clinic 2! Yayyyy! It's actually a big deal, well for me, because I got to surpass Clinic 1 on time and continue to the next level of clinics. I know there's more to come in the next days (but hopefully none huhu) but I know that I'll be able to overcome all things through God who strengthens me. Thank you Lord for your guidance. You never fail me. :)
One thing that helps me keep up with pressure and stress is keeping myself inspired and motivated at all times. Aside from my family, my mom, my dreams, I have my favorite quotes that I live which helps me build a positive mindset and aura. Let me spill to you some of it! :)
"Make sure you don't start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don't value you. Know your worth even if they don't."
"Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things."
"One day you'll wake up and there won't be anymore time to do the things you've always wanted to do. Do it now."
"When you least expect it, something amazing will come along. Something even better than you imagined."
"You only have so much emotional energy each day. Don't fight battles that don't matter." -Joel Osteen
"Remember the days you prayed for what you have now."
"I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but, instead help them reveal the greatest version of themselves." - Steve Maraboli
"I know this transformation is painful, but you're not falling apart; you're just falling into something different, with a new capacity to be beautiful." - William C. Hannan
"The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday."
"The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it." 
"Don't look for love. Quietly give it away and let it find you back."
"I trust the timing of my life."
"Look for the bad, you'll find the bad. Look for the good, you'll find the good."
"Give yourself the permission to be where you are and to still be loved for it."
"Don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem."
"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."

Outfit:

Top from Forever21
Skirt from Sumissura
Sunnies from Zaful

xoxo,



You may also like

15 comments:

  1. Congrants dear, keep studying like that! Stunning pictures dear, beautiful outfit!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great quotes!!! This has really inspired me!!

    Also loved that outfit!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...the bag look cute and you look fabulous! xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty ! girl pasama naman dyan heheh

    Capturing Life Memoirs | www.aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some beautiful reminders. I love the first quote about self worth. Making a note of that one.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making it through to your second semester! I love the quote about living a creative life :) You look beautiful!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide Giveaway: Hotel Chocolat Valentine's Heart Chocolate Box! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like a lot of these quotes! Sometimes it does help to have some uplifting reads like that. Good luck with dentistry!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Makeup First Impressions | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/beauty-makeup-first-impressions.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your achievement! Some beautiful quotes here. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty hon, love your outfit x
    https://zunera-serena.com/how-i-keep-my-skin-moisturized-with-olay-whips-regenerist/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck this semester, babe- you are going to rock it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the fur detail on your bag! It's adorable!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking so great dear..good luck in your studies..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/2018/02/miss-jehan-x-millybridal.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete