Have a Very Merry Christmas!

15 Comments
Heeeyyyy friends!!! I just want to greet you all a Merry Christmas and show my appreciation and love to all of you for continuously supporting and being with me in my journey through my blog. I know that my family's Christmas won't be the same again with the recent loss of our grandfather but despite of it I know and I always keep in mind that he's now in his best condition in heaven. Above all I'm still happy to be celebrating this day with some of my relatives and friends who are with me today until NYE. I'm already excited to start a new year with new hopes and new things to look forward to!

*Bringing you more Christmas photos that Paulo and I took in Bag of Beans in Tagaytay and Acienda Fashion Outlet in Cavite
This day was actually a celebration of our 14th monthsary/ Christmas celebration together. It was a great choice to choose Bag of Beans because there were few people when we went to the place. It's a rare sight for us because everytime we pass by that place before there were literally a lot of people eating there. 
Outfit: Wearing a Tie neck flounce bounce top and Corduroy Skirt both from Shein
You can have an extra 15% off any purchase by using my coupon: missdr15 upon check out! Don't forget it! 
We also went to Acienda Fashion Outlet. It's the most hyped and talked about place lately and we were both eager to see what the hype was all about. Paulo and I were both disappointed with what we saw. There were I think only 5 or 6 stores opened and the rest were all closed. :( Nonetheless, we just enjoyed the place by taking some pictures. 

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that your Christmas is the happiest and may you spend it with full smiles on your faces! :)

xoxo,




You may also like

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Lovely photos ♥

    londonkidx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming place dear! Love your photos!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I hope you are still able to enjoy Christmas with your loved ones xx Naomi
    https://www.ohsixeleven.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shaira, I wish you a Merry Christmas and the best in the new 2019 year!

    Lots of love ♥ January Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and your outfit too! ♥ Merry Christmas ♥

    http://istotaludzkaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww the holiday decor looks so lovely! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Merry Christmas despite the loss of a family member. I'm so sorry for your loss and my prayers go to you and your family.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures you have here - and pretty smile :)
    Love the Christmas vibe there too!
    Have a blessed Christmas time dear <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are adorable - you both look so happy :) Hope you had a merry christmas!
    xo, allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful photos! I hope you had a Merry Christmas, too! And Happy new year!!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after few months of breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My boyfriend of 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any marital, relationship or divorces problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you.
    Here’s his contact.
    Call/what’s-app: +2348160153829
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a happy new year.
    Very nice picks and a very fashion combiantion in clothes and landscapes.
    Have a very good luck.

    Best regrads from selectavip.com

    HTTP://SELECTAVIP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete