La vita è più dolce con te

17 Comments
Hello 2019!!! Happy New Year everyone! I'm starting to write a blog post on the very first day so that I'll keep my blog more updated all throughout the year. Haha! How did you celebrated your NYE? My family celebrated it an hour or two before 12 midnight (we ate early!) because we want to rest and sleep early. Just imagine our lola's house by 12 am when all the fireworks and loud noise were on its peak! Hahaha, yesss, were curled on our sheets and already sleeping!

I'm really hoping that a lot of good and great things will be blessed to me this 2019- Studies: I know everyone knows how it has been an everyday struggle for the past years of my studies to crawl, almost fell down and still managed to got up to reach my 6th year in this course and how it is still a continuous struggle to achieve the goal to finish this sem. But I do hope (I really hope) that I'll receive one of the biggest blessing that this year can give me; Family: A complete and healthy family is what I always pray for every year. Last December was heartbreaking because of the death of my lolo but I know that this year will be a complete opposite as we're going to welcome a new member (Ate Ghen's baby) in the family; Love: I still have the same hopes just like last year in my love life- I hope Paulo and I will continue to love and be with each other no matter what happens. Wait there's a new goal- to lose weight this year! I hope we get to achieve it before this year ends; Adventures- Looking forward to more adventures and places to visit this year! We'll be starting it off this month in an out of country trip on the 9th; Blog: More blog opportunities and partnerships this 2019 please!!!
I have many hopes and battles to face this year that'll not going to be an easy one but one thing's for sure, I will do my best and never give up no matter what happens. 2019 is about believing in myself and overcoming bigger fears (and saving more!) Good luck to me and to everyone who has their goals set!  :)
Sharing with you another adventure Paulo and I had last month in Tagaytay. This time it was in El Cocinero Restaurant and La Bella Boutique Hotel. I discovered these places in facebook around 6 months ago already and I told myself to go to these places if I have the time to do so.
The restaurant is very colorful and instagram worthy! Paulo and I also loved their signature pizza!!! I thought he wouldn't like it because of all the veggies but it turned out that he ate more than I did. Haha! :)  
Just like El Cocinero, La Bella Boutique is also a perfect spot for those who seek good pictures and sceneries. Since La Bella houses El Concinero we were able to roam around the vicinity of the hotel. The place is really nice and well maintained. There's also another cafe in the area named Bodhi but the cafe was closed during our visit. :( Maybe we can visit the cafe again some other time. Anyway, sharing with you the pictures that we took during our visit :)
Outfit. My dress from Zaful came just in time for our trip. I thought it was too big for me at first but I I loved the fit when I wore it. Another maxi dress added in my collection! Thanks Zaful for my dress and earrings! You can purchase the dress for only $25.99 :)
Btw, Zaful has still an ongoing Christmas SALE and you can get an additional 15% discount by using: ZVYABFS upon check out. 

There you go! Happy New Year again guys! See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

17 comments:

  1. Amazing photos. It seems like you had a great time.
    Happy 2019.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Great post!
    Follow for follow? I have new post on my blog :)
    https://amyviewoflife.blogspot.com/2019/01/happy-new-year-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Amazing and happy new year !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeee.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your dress, babe- the cut and color are perfect!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time. I like the dress on you. Lovely shots!

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, you're so beautiful! Happy New Year!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Shaira! I hope you realise all your goals. These photos are so pretty, and I love your dress! Khaki green suits you :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why the End of the Year is NOT Your Deadline | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/lifestyle-why-end-of-year-is-not-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Hun! These pictures are so gorgeous and I love this look! x

    Grace Louise || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after few months of breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My boyfriend of 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any marital, relationship or divorces problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you.
    Here’s his contact.
    Call/what’s-app: +2348160153829
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That olive dress is beautiful on you and looks like a lovely restaurant! Hope that you achieve your goals in 2019! :)

    Happy New Year! Hope that the first week of 2019 is off to a great start for you and you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you lovely and I hope you have a magical 2019 ahead that sees all your dreams and wishes come true :) I love all of your gorgeous photos, that dress is totally stunning on you ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty naman..i love your dress, Dear..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing place
    and your dress is gorgeous.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post Dear. You look Amazing.
    http://keylineexim.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete