Prom Dresses with SuZhou Dresses

5 Comments
Hey everyone! How are you all doing? My week started really busy because of the intramurals that we're currently having in school. And guess what, I still play for our Basketball team! I can actually have two sides: I can be the sporty girl most people don't expect me to be or of course, I can always be the chic woman most people have known me. If I were to pick between the two I know that you know for sure what my answer will be. Of course, I'd go for those high heels and long gowns! 

Speaking of long gowns I've always want to search some gown inspirations especially when there are upcoming events coming. I find more ideas whenever I look in online stores especially those with wide varieties and categories. On my previous post I told you that I found an online store that showcases prom dresses. For this post I'm really happy to tell you that I found another prom dresses inspirations most especially if you are looking for Cheap Prom Dresses. I find their items really cheap and to tell you frankly, it's really a steal if you will see their designs! Another thing that I like from their store is that they also have something for their plump customers. They do sell Plus Size Prom Dresses for their lovely customers. Don't you just love it? :)

Here are some of the gowns that I loved from their website. 
You know how much I love lace details! These 2 gowns are plainly minimalist and beautiful. The blush pink color and white are both very elegant. 
Aside from long dresses I am also a fan of short dresses especially if it has the small details that I'm looking for. Appliques, glitters and shimmers, waist hugging and v neck- you name it! 
These last two dresses are my favorite among all in their website. Long gowns with shimmer and glitters top with that deep cut and heart cut top- these are the things I love the most when it comes to gowns. It makes everything look fiercer and bolder and elegant as well! That high slit is already a bonus! 
If you would like to take a look at the dresses that this store has to offer, you may visit their website, https://www.suzhoufashion.com/, for more fashion inspirations! I'm sure they have so much in store for you! See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. These dresses are all so pretty! I wish I had an occasion to dress up now haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Autumn Fashion Essentials | https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6316033986229535307#allposts

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete