That Ruffle Schiffy Dress

12 Comments
Living in a tropical country means experiencing a one whole year of summer days. We're in the mid week of November already but there are no hint of any cold or even just a chill breeze in our place. It's only either pure sunshine or a heavy rain. One of the many things that I'll be forever thankful in living in the Philippines is that I get to hoard and wear every summer dress that I want. You know how much I love wearing maxis, pastels and tropical prints! I will forever live up for those summer dresses and you will see in my next posts on how I style my new set of dresses. For now, here's my first look in my lined up "November Summer Dress Series".
Outfit. I ordered a bunch of summer dresses lately and I bought it in 3 different styles and designs. This white ruffle schiffy dress is one of them. I love how chill and pure this dress looks and I just love the light vibes it brings. The color of the dress is also very summery and youthful. As most people say, "You can never go wrong with white." This outfit can absolutely testify to that!

Would you also love to buy this dress from SHEIN? Score this item on their Black Friday Sale starting today, November 18 until December 9! Get it for less than 15% off when you use the code: BF191689 upon check out :)

See you in my next posts! Let's stay connected in instagram: @shairangelique :)

xoxo,




You may also like

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress and your photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/declare-caviar-perfection-luxury-anti_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful dress on ya and these shots are dope.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and beautiful dress! I love it so much and now you're making me miss summer!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little white dress, it looks so good on you! November is spring here in Australia so I'm all about the pretty dresses! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week and have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica! Enjoy the spring weather while it lasts! :)

      Delete
  5. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete