Fashion Icon Meet and Greet

2 Comments
What could be more exciting than knowing that my favorite fashion blogger will be having her "Meet and Greet" here in Batangas. Omg! You don't know how happy I was after knowing that Ms. Laureen Uy will be going here!!! Blogger besties ALERT! :))
I told you! My blogger besties are always on the go when it comes to things like this! Sorry for these blurry pictures. I didn't know what happened to the settings of the camera. :(
And finally! For the second time I met you Ms. Laureen. Maybe this was the day I told you that I will turn into a fan girl again. I just can't help it.
I learned alot from her talk. I knew how she started and how she became famous, how she manage and still update her blog though busy with lots of works, tvcs and other stuffs. I want to see her again, talk to her and again tell her how happy I was because I met her. 
Look how edgy yet classy her outfit is.
Bridgetines with Ms. Laureen.
I'm so happy during this time and I'm so ready when we are about to take a picture with her. I actually had 2 cameras ready. Hahaha. Thanks to my cousin who came all the way from Manila (though she was so busy for her pre-lims) just to be with me to this one memorable event. 
I just noticed that the three of us have the same outfit colors! Red and Black. We're so meant to be. Hahaha
 I was talking and fooling around with her during that time. I was asking how was her trip in Paris and of course asked her some blogging stuffs. Look at the last picture, I don't know what I told her that made her laugh that hard. Hahaha. I'm so happy she appreciated everything I did and said. 
And after the picture and quick chitchat a POWER HUG from her completed my day! Thank you for inspiring me to improve and do better in this field. I will always be your number one fan and wait, I'm looking forward to the day that I will be doing a collab with you. :)
Group HUG with Bea.
Leaving you some sweeettt pictures of us. Till the next fashion events my dear fashion besties!

xoxo,
SHAIRA



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. @Anna Sorikina Yes she is. Actually she's one of my fashion icons. Anyway, thanks for dropping by and reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete