Homemade Coffee Jelly

1 Comments
My very first food blog entry! Would you be believe that, the non-expert and non-cooker like me would have make a food blog like this. Hahaha. Anyway this is just very simple and it doesn't really require expert cooking. Amateurs like me can do this anytime I want. 

So to start with my cousins and I first searched for a Coffee Jelly recipe on the internet. We didn't really followed the whole procedure. We just get an idea from it. We even revised some ingridients because we prefer our own version. :P
Just browse and look at the pictures for the procedures. It's not really detailed. 
And here comes the finished product. Our own version of Home-made Coffee Jelly :) It tastes really yummy! Sorry if I didn't presented it in a nice way, I mean put it in a bowl and design the whole stuff. We just can't help it but taste once the coffee jelly was made. Parang free taste lang ang nangyari. Haha. I hope I made you smile today. 

xoxo,
SHAIRA



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete