Femme Chic

13 Comments
Lately, I've been thinking of how my blog readers and followers view me as a fashion blogger and influencer through the way I dress up. It includes the type of clothes that I usually wear like the color, cut, style and comfort as well as the footwear that I put on. I thought of making an instagram poll and let my readers decide what clothes for the next batch of orders will I get. Between the usual femme chic (my style) and street style outfits (bomber jackets, crop tops, graphic tees) that I polled I was surprised to see that it's almost a tie! It was because of those 2 votes that femme chic won again. I now know that most of my readers doesn't want me to give up my maxis, pastels and florals (and heels!!). I'll be 6" ft. by then. Haha!  Thank you guys for not getting bored and sick of my style. I love you all! :) On the other hand, almost half of my readers want to see me wear and sport the sneakers, basics, denim, and monochrome outfits. Maybe soon but not this year I'll wear one of it because all my outfits are planned already for my upcoming trips! Haha!
Outfit. Because of the poll that I made I knew for a fact that my readers want to see me channeling more femme chic outfits! I was actually torn between the colors brown and lavender but the reason why I got it in lavender is because it's my first romper in this color. Isn't it just so cute and girly? :) When I saw this pastel dress suit I knew I have to get it for Pau's Oath taking. It looks professional without being boring. I knew this dress made a good impression because people kept on looking at me from head to toe. I assumed they loved it. Haha! What do you think? 
Get an extra 15% off for orders $59 and above when you use the code: Q4Shaira upon check out! :)
Notched Collar Suit Romper- Shein
Sandals- Shein
You've waited for this day to come and it's finally here! Congrats, Archi-Engr. Aguila. I'm so proud of you! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

13 comments:

  1. This is a super pretty outfit! It makes a great statement while still being quite minimalist. I love it!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Exploring Manhattan & Brooklyn | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/exploring-nyc-manhattan-brooklyn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! It really looks great on you!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love the colour of the romper :D you look beautiful! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love double breasted dresses like this and the lilac colour looks so pretty on you girl! Such a doll! Have a fabulous weekend babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That SheIn surplice notched collar double breasted sleeveless romper looks very classy and pretty. I like the design and the pastel colour. You look pretty wearing it.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit dear!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. O que você disse faz sentido e é maravilhoso.

    Dear Lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete