Timeless Piece ft. Newchic

10 Comments
Hello everyone! It’s time for me to get back on my usual routine here on the blog and that is by introducing new brands and products that I recently discovered either from a friend or on social media. I’ve always been so particular with the brands I partner because I want to make sure that what I am introducing and sharing with my readers is 100% legit and trusted. It’s been years since I last collaborated with Newchic, a brand that holds a special place in my heart. It is where I got one of my favorite bag if you remember the blog post that I made which is Ain’t Got No Time for Drama. I love statement pieces especially statement bags and I wouldn’t forget the diamond bag that I ordered from them.
As I was browsing Newchic’s website I’ve seen a lot of new and beautiful pieces that they are offering. Aside from that they sell cheap bags online. Being cheap doesn’t always mean giving up the quality of the product. Just like the bag that I got from them 3 years ago, I still use it until now. Yes, it’s still functional!
I have also spotted large crossbody bags that are equally chic to carry around especially if you bring lots of stuffs with you everyday. It’s perfect for students like me who carries a piece or 2 of books and some added school stuffs or a mom who brings baby stuffs such as towels, extra clothes and even milk for her infant.
Aside from that they also offer leather handbags online. I’m a fan of leather bags and I have a growing collection of it. It doesn’t only make everything chic and femme, it also makes one look a professional. Leather bags are perfect for working girls or even moms who wants to share and show off their style.


Lastly, I got caught by the number of cosmetic bags that Newchic offers. I’ve always wanted to purchase one for myself because I love to bring as much cosmetics as my luggage permits when travelling. I have some few cosmetic bags but most of it are small and non functional already. I’ve spotted few of my favorite picks and I am thinking of getting one for myself already.
Have you heard of Single Day Sale? Get up to 18% cashback and win 50,000 points! Lucky Draw (25% off coupon; worth US $10,000 prizes) (15% off coupons; 20% off order US $65 coupon; 18% off order US $40 coupon) Valid from Nov.1- Nov. 8, 9:00 UTC.

11.11 Sale? Win your free order! US $1.11 deals. (18% off coupon; 20% off order US $40 coupon; 25% off order US $80 coupon) Valid from Nov.8- Nov. 18, 9:00 UTC.

If I were you, I’ll head on to their website and check out some of their items. You might score really cute stuffs for very low prices! 

xoxo,



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. such a stunning bag. I love that diamond shape and I really need this bag in my life. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diamond bag is so cute! Perfect for a statement piece!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't these bags chic and functional- I love that makeup bag!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artigo maravilhoso, ansioso por suas atualizações.

    www.dear-lover.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete