Confidently Plus size

15 Comments
I’ve always considered myself a plus size woman because I’m taller and have bigger built compared to any normal girls in my age. I know it’s hard to cope up at times especially when you see your friends being curvy and sexy but you cannot do anything about it because it’s your natural built and all you have to do is deal with it. You all know that one of my goals this quarantine period is to try my best to be slim that’s why I have decided to work my ass off and start following those Emi Wong’s workout videos. I know I’m still in the process of achieving the body that I’m working for and it’s going to take long months or so but I’m not worried anyway because I have gotten an accessible accessory that I can use anytime and anywhere I go to boost my self confidence. I’m talking about the best shapewear! I’ve used shape wears several times in events especially when it concerns about wearing fitted gowns and dresses. I’ve also used it during my previous pageants and one tip that I can give you is to stick to a shapewear that you are most comfortable in! It’s hard to breathe in and move around if you’re not comfortable with what you are wearing so make sure that you are always (always!!) dressed not just beautifully outside but comfortably inside.


Lover-beauty is an international online store that showcases different kinds of sport wears, lingeries, waist trainers and shapewears for all types of body built especially for plus size woman like me. I like for a fact that shapewears are made to enhance some features of the body to make it more presentable like enhancing the abdomen and butt areas. From my experience it helped me feel more confident and it does honestly boost my self-esteem because I was able to see my sexier and curvier version even just for a while. I’ve picked some products from Lover-beauty so I can share to you what their products look like from their stores.

Aside from that they also have an added addition of cheap plus size summer dresses in their store. I have picked some of my favorites to give you an idea of what it looks like.
Left: https://www.lover-beauty.com/product/fiercely-light-blue-maxi-dress-flower-print-tie-waist-feminine-confidence_i_116295.html
Right: https://www.lover-beauty.com/product/summer-glow-blue-v-neck-stripe-large-size-dress-button-womens_i_101049.html

You can visit their online store and check more items. :)

xoxo,




You may also like

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Glad you found pieces that you feel confident in!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post my love 💖💖 Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post title today.
    Every woman can look beautiful
    and stylish. Nice outfits.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous! I love the confidence!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these, especially the cute striped summer dress!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! very interesting. I am delighted :) I like it very much. I loved your blog! Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the neutral shapewear and the leopard style dress! Just wish it was in a different print but it is so feminine and pretty :)
    Thank you for sharing :)

    https://www.ecoislogical.com/

    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shaira,
    such a great post!! :)
    Found it very interesting to read

    Have a great day,
    Tiziana

    www.Tizianaolbrich.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes good shape wear can really come in handy when you need to wear something super body con to a special event. And Lover Body sounds pretty decent.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bem, já faz muito tempo desde que visitei a loja. Também gosto da qualidade desses produtos. Gosto muito de cada uma das suas opções.
    Washable Mask

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these great findings! Thanks for sharing!

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com/best-makeup-setting-spray-you-can-try/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mi piacciono i tacchi alti che scegli per questi vestiti! :)
    Duōme měilì dì dìfāng, zuò yīgè nǚrén duōme měilì!
    Women's Sleepwear Sets

    ReplyDelete