How I Cope Up with COVID Anxiety

14 Comments
Hey guys! It's already been 2 months since the start of lock down and here I am reminiscing a past beach trip a few years back. I was surprised to see this in my draft box and I think this is the perfect time to share with you the pictures that never get posted (but was prepared a long time ago) on my blog together with my thoughts about this quarantine period. 
It was never easy for all of us to be in this season of pandemic and be quarantined for several months. A lot of people lost their jobs, millions of people were infected around the world, everyone feels anxious about their lives, you name it! Our 2020 plans got cancelled and we have many thoughts and made up problems in our mind right now on how are we going to continue to live a life like this. We're never going back to normal and we have to set certain standards on how are we going to live the "new normal". I have to admit that when this outbreak started I feared for my life-  I feared that I might get infected because of my low immune system or that any members of the family will; I feared that I might not accomplish my personal and career goals this year; I feared that I might not be able to travel anymore; I feared that we're not going to experience the life that we have before. I had so much thoughts and I tend to overthink at times but as I get used to all of these things, I was able to slowly overcame it with a different outlook and mindset. Being busy also helped me cope up with my anxiety and I want to share you some of the things that keeps me sane and moving while on lockdown.
Binge watch on netflix. I remember the last time that I went out to have a grocery during the last week of March I went back home really scared and anxious. I regret that I went outside, made up symptoms on my mind and I just can't get over with the thought that I might have encountered someone infected. What I did was I binge watch in netflix to cope up with my anxiety and keep my mind busy. It's when my love for kdrama started!I started watching Crash Landing On You and finished it in 2 days. After that I felt fangirling over kdramas and watched more of it for the whole month.  
Workout. It's really hard to start working out especially if you've been idle for so long and got used to your usual routine of eat-sleep-repeat. I'm guilty but I realized that if I won't be able to accomplish my other goals this year, might as well have a Plan B and start working on it. Every single move, single walk, single burn, and a progressing diet, when added together really means a lot. I may not make myself slimmer and sexier like the ones here on this post but I'm working on achieving a healthier and more toned body this quarantine. 
Strengthen your support system. One of the things that's keeping me away from my worries is through reconnecting with my family and friends. Be active on group chats and group calls, ask how they are, send memes in between covid topic to break off the tension, update them on what you're doing. Just basically be there for them in this time of crisis.  
Blog. Having a good read is an essential to keep you away from anything that bothers you. Reading other blogs and knowing what others are up to gives me ideas on how to stay busy and productive this quarantine. Cooking is one of the many things that bloggers are busy at this period and I joined the bandwagon by trying out easy recipes and dishes that I saw online. I made a post about it here. I'm happy that I was able to discover something that turned into passion.
Pray. Do not underestimate the power of prayer. I know my prayers saves me every single day. The moment I wake up and before I sleep I always say a prayer to calm my mind and cast my worries away. I know He's the only one who's in control and it is on His hands where all of us will be saved. Don't forget to say a prayer every day. :)
That's it! I hope you're all doing good at this period. I hope you're all safe and healthy! 
xoxo,



You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Interesting suggestions!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely made it a point to reach out to friends for zoom calls and I've been loving the online workouts that are available! Your beach photos are gorgeous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe , strong and positive!
    Lovely pics... I miss beach!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips! Surprisingly, I've been good with keeping my workout. It's what keeps me sane. I needed an excuse to keep my body moving.

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working out has been my go-to, and we've been loving extra walks outside. Netflix is always a good idea too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can totally relate! I think everyone is starting to struggle a little now and so finding ways to cope is brilliant advice :) Working out is a fabulous mood booster and I've also been enjoying binging Netflix series at night when i'm not working! Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post babe So glad you found ways to see hope and love these pictures Have a wonderful weekend xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6040

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've really been enjoying binge watching netflix, it's amazing how many different things there are to watch! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures! It's nice the beaches have reopened here, but it's too cold to visit right now, haha!
    It's great to see you are finding things to do to fill your time at home. I found staying at home was really busy, trying to work from home myself and look after the kids and help them with their online learning! I'm glad that school is back again so they can be with their friends and I can concentrate on work better!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We aren't doing much, staying home and staying warm with that cold winter weather that's here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. A foto é muito bonita, aguardando a sua atualização.
    Cotton Mask

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! You always share such thought provoking content, I love it.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com/best-makeup-setting-spray-you-can-try/

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete