Summer Pieces Suggestions To Add in Your Closet

22 Comments
One of my favorite season to spend outdoors is definitely summer when longer days and brighter days are being experienced. Even if summer this year has cancelled my travels, it won’t stop me from dressing up in my favorite summer pieces. One of my favorite staple piece is a pair of good bikini that can be worn effortlessly. I was inspired in my previous blog post to revamp and add more in my collection. I’ve own few classic pieces but I’m now looking for some good new pairs that I can add up in my collection. I did some readings online and listed some of the things that would def be in my next orders from Bellelily.
I not only love tie dye in shirts but also in bikinis. I saw a co-blogger wearing a tie dye bikini just recently and I just can’t help but adore that beautiful pair! I love how it gives off an instant summer vibes through its combination of bright and pastel colors. In contrast with brights, I also love wearing neutrals and I want to add more of it in my collection. Most of my bikinis are all neutral colors because I can mix match the pieces and and repeat it in my next beach trip without anyone noticing it. #Bikinihacks
When it comes to prints what I would always prefer are animal and floral ones. I love how naughty and chic an animal print suggests while I love how feminine and posh a floral conveys. Whether I want to be naughty or nice, these 2 are both my go to bikini prints! 
I never had a high waist one but I’d also love too as it covers most part of the belly. I think it’s one of the cons of wearing one since it’s one problem that I have to face every time I go on vacations and choose to live the moment and drop the diet! :P
Aside from bikinis, I'm also a big fan of summer dresses! I came across some good few pieces from Fairy Season that I'd love to consider for my next orders.

 
How about you? What are some of the things that you look for in a bikini or a dress? Any suggestions on few good summer styles that I can splurge on? 

xoxo,


You may also like

22 comments:

  1. Love these recommendations! I'd definitely want to try some products from these stores. Just can't resist the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picks for summer Shaira.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tie dye! So cute for summer and on trend x
    Today With Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks, especially the floral bikini. I look for bikini tops that feel more like bras, it gives me a false sense of safety lol.
    www.NancyUgo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks! I'm all for a good summer dress!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tie dye is totally in right now! I've been seeing a lot of DIY's. Pretty cool that they are even hitting the bikinis as well. I really like the animal print! Makes me want to get one haha. Oooh the summer dresses are gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that black swim suit.
    All the picks are amazing. Cant wait for summer to start so that I can actually wear a swimsuit.
    xxxx
    ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pieces of swimwear and Summer dresses.
    I love that floral Summer dress,
    so comfy and chic.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for these great suggestions! Love them!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dresses are beautiful! I love it!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these suits and summer dresses! I love a good sundress!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that last black and white dress, how cute! Great summer pieces! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday, just at home with takeaway but it was nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute summer pieces! Love those high waisted suits!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's my favorite time of year as well - the days are longer, we spend most of our time outside, and I can't get enough sundresses and bathing suits. Loving all these picks <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the green high waist one! They are all so beautiful! Hopefully we will be able to enjoy some time by the beach or poolside.

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love the maxi check dress, it is stunning and I agree, you shouldn't let cancelled travel plans stop you from wearing nice things :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the one with the tiny polka dots.
    My favorite type of dresses are with leg slit or off the shoulders.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these are gorgeous picks! I really love the summer dresses!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cari post :) Ti piace seguirti su fc?

    Cotton Mask

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them all!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete