Life Update: Family? Relationship? Friends? Business?

5 Comments

Life update: I'm still kicking and alive!!! As promised, I'm making a comeback and I'm doing my best to spend more of my spare time on my online space by sharing and updating you with some of the things that I'm currently loving and I'm currently up to. First things first, I'm a working woman now- not as a dentist (soon I will be and I'll keep you with me in every step of my journey) but a baker during the morning and a blogger during the night! I work home-based, full time and I couldn't be more thankful for it. As my friends call me, I'm a very "busy woman" now. I can't even finish a netflix series (except for Emily in Paris teheee it's so nice!! I'm looking forward to Season 2) now that's why I opt for netflix movies preferably Christmas special instead. Anyway, I'd like to share with you some of the events and things that I were up to recently.

I'm a year older!! Yes, I'm 24 and still looking young! Haha! I celebrated my birthday last September 30 with a very intimate set up. I can't even believe my birthday would be covered by quarantine period!! Anyway, I'm really thankful for what I have been and for what I have went through for the past 24 years. I didn't know I'd grow up into a mature and business minded woman who's only goal as of now is to help my mom in all ways I can and to save money for my future investments. This year hit me hard in a good way! I didn't know the word "productive" have a deeper meaning when I started working and earning everyday. I'm just really thankful that slowly, the dreams that I didn't knew were coming were slowly making it's way to the top and turning itself into reality. 

Birthday dress from SHEIN

I used to celebrate my birthdays with a lot of friends but this year was different. We were only 10 who celebrated together but it felt like a community. I'm happy my family is complete and my boyfriend was able to come! It's his first time to be with me in my exact birth date. I'm happy that my 2 closest friends were also with me on my birthday! I cooked/baked some of the foods like honey mustard and original wings that I've always loved! I also baked my birthday cake. I cried because I thought it was a fail (HAHAHA) but I'm happy that it wasn't after all because my cousins loved it! It's a heart shaped pink dulce de leche cheesecake by the way. I also ordered some foods from local homebased stores like Lechon Belly from Peng's Kitchen, Cordon Bleu and Lumpiang Shanghai from Gunitahanan, Pizza from Micah's Catering, and ice cream cakes from Donn & Mary's Creamery. They didn't disappoint me! Everything's worth the try! :) 

Did you noticed that I got a haircut? :) Fast forward to 3 days after my birthday, Pau and I celebrated our anniversary in advance while he's still on vacation before he went back to work. It was my idea to have a home dinner and I'm happy it turned out the way we want it to be. 3 years of being in a relationship with Pau? Well, I think we've become mature enough to know our priorities this time. During our first and second years together, we used to be always together- from morning texts, to everyday lunch dates, to night video calls. We're inseparable. When he passed the boards, got a job in Lucena then in Manila, we seldomly do the things that we used to do before. We only get to see each other once every 2 months and talk every night after he gets back to work. Same with me, I became very busy that sometimes instead of talking at night, I tell him I want to rest and sleep early. Our relationship doesn't get boring because of work. It gets exciting instead because we're slowly building our dreams together. There are times when I complain that he's too workaholic but he always makes me realize that he has deadlines to meet. He tells me that he's working hard to give me a future that I deserve. As of now, we're both working far from each other but our dreams and goals bind us together. Thank you always, Pau! :)
I'm not suppose to include this here but I just have to.  My life update wouldn't be complete without my everyday routine and Shai Bakes is already part of it! As of now I'm really happy and grateful to all the people who's been supporting, trying and buying my baked goods. Having Shai Bakes is like having a baby. It excites me on how I see it grow. Its achievements and milestones are something I want to share with everyone. I have much to share and look forward to in my growing business and I want you guys to be part of it. The holidays is fast approaching and I'm looking forward to see your tables and Christmas set up with Shai Bakes on it! Watch out for our 11.11 SALE & GIVEAWAY!!! It's going to be a BIG one! :)

I really don't have a day off because I accept orders everyday. But, even for a short notice, I make it a point to spend some quality time with the people I want to laugh and tell stories with! My friends keep me sane! They're one of the best support system that I have and I'm really thankful for them. Chikas and food cravings bind us. On some days we're craving for burger, while on the next we'll go out for pizza! I don't know what's next? Nuggets maybe? Haha! I know I wouldn't survive my busy life right now without their memes on our chat box! Thanks for always keeping up with my schedule! I owe you cheesecakes on Christmas!!! Hahaha! 
This was the most recent trip I went to! It was just last Sunday in our bukid. We had a plan of going there but I wasn't prepared because I was hesistant at first that it'll push through because of the weather. When we got there, it just happened that everyone was so excited and hopeful to push it! I can't do anything but join even if I wasn't prepared. I'm wearing a big shirt, denim shorts and slippers. We climbed a mountain (literal!!!) and I slid twice before we got there. I told myself I wouldn't go for a swim but when I got there, I just couldn't resist the cold and clean water from the falls! It was so tempting and everyone went for it! I wasn't prepared for half the adventure we went to but it was a memorable experience and worth the hike!  
Let's keep in touch! I still have so many things to share! Watch out for outfit, foodie and skincare posts up next! See you! :)

 xoxo,



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know you are well and safe! Love the beautiful moments you shown in this pictures babe! Have a lovely week!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones! How exciting you've started a baking business and that you're still on the road to becoming a dentist - both equally exciting! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a lovely blog post to read through!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete