Where to Find Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses – Alfabridal

3 Comments
Here I am digging in some photos I wasn't able to upload here while reminiscing the wedding day of one of my closest and eldest cousin. It was a memorable one because she's my first cousin in our mother side to get married. Imagine how giddy and excited everyone was! I was very happy to be part of the entourage and be chosen as her maid of honor. We were all so excited back then- I was with her during the preparation period and I also headed her surprise bridal shower. It was fun and fulfilling to arrange such a huge celebration and I'm happy she made me part of it. She has now her son who's my grandson and he's the cutest little man that we have now! 

The best part of the preparation where the whole entourage is excited about was the gown fitting! Who doesn't want this? The bridesmaid dresses were designed as infinity dresses so we would be able to style it in different ways the way we want it to be. It was in skyblue too and I didn't expected that this color will convey a lively, youthful and fun vibes! Speaking of bridesmaid dresses, I've came across a collection of beautiful bridesmaid dresses from Alfabridal. I know I've said this many times but they sell really chic and sophisticated dresses for all occasions. Every time I browse their website I would always imagine myself in those dresses and think who's going to be the next in line bride among my friends and cousins! Hahaha! I want to be a bridesmaid again! Here's to the 2 best set of dresses that I loved from their collection.  

I'm always on for florals! These designs convey a femme and chic spirit that anyone who'd wear this would feel like a walking beauty queen or model. I love everything here but the second dress with a deep V-neck is my favorite among all of these.

Pastel and nude are the colors I secretly love because it gives a high end vibe with a high degree of elegance. These dresses may not show off too much skin nor have prints or anything on it but its structure and color stood up for its beauty.

I really wish to be a bridesmaid again soon! (Hopefully my guy cousins are reading this!! Hahaha!) As for my recommendation, I highly approve and recommend Alfabridal for your one stop shop for all your wedding preparation needs! You can visit their website for more designs and ideas! :) See you in my next posts!

xoxo,




You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! Wonderful dresses at all!
    Have a nice weekend!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, if you are looking for bridal dresses then do not need to be worried you can buy wedding dresses from 786shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete