What I want my future bridesmaids' dresses to look like

1 Comments
Weddings, dresses, preparations- these are some of the things that excites me every time I hear it. I'm so in love with being part of weddings whether as a guest but most especially if I'm on the list of the entourage.  Dressing up, putting on makeup, wearing fancy dresses and high heels are things that I look forward to also about being a bridesmaid. I've encountered and wore a lot of bridesmaid's dresses and I think, I already mastered the perfect dresses that I want my future bridesmaids to wear on my future wedding day. 
This dress from the picture above is the perfect example of my "all-in-one" kind of dress. First is the color. Even though I love all shades of pink, I'd love my future entourage to wear dresses in red wine color with a touch of gold accessories. For me, it gives off that festive with full of love feels! I mean, you want to feel that everyone's celebrating with you on your wedding day! It's such a nice and happy color to dwell on for a dress. Second is, I want a chiffon dress. Chiffon gives off that flowy, princess like feels every time you're wearing it. I want my bridesmaids to look at their best and feel that they're beautiful on that special day. Aside from that, chiffon looks elegant in any angle. It's also lightweight that you won't be having a hard time wearing it for the whole day.

Third, I want a "V" neckline for the style of the dresses. Not that deep though, just a little heart shaped one. It makes the whole look sweet and playful. Lastly, I'd love to make an eye catcher side slit for my future bridesmaids' dresses. I've always wanted to wear a dress with a side slit but none of the previous weddings that I had attended to had that kind of dress' style. For me it instantly makes a whole look classy, elegant and polished. I also loved that fact that it can highlight the legs (I know my future bridesmaids have nice legs hahaha!) and I want them to show it off and not just hide it underneath the dress.  
I hope my future entourage would be able to read this so they will have an idea of what their future dresses would look like! Hahahaha! I know they will love and appreciate it too! I know I'm still young to prepare and think of things like this but honestly, it always excites me every time! If you're a soon to be bride and you also consider my tips and wants for my affordable chiffon bridesmaid dresses ideas, thank you in advance and know that you can message me or email me so I can help you put together  your ideas! It will be much appreciated! 

Thanks for reading! See you in my next posts! :) 

xoxo,




You may also like

1 comment: