Werk it, Flaunt it

10 Comments
Hey guyss! I just got back from a weekend trip early this week and I have so many pictures to share with you. There were like 3,000 plus pictures taken (HAHAHA, ang OA) and I know every fashion blogger can relate to this! Yung tipong one pose, 5 angles, 10 shots! Haha!! Sobrang OC ba? Of course I wouldn't upload all of it. I'll just pick few of my favorites to share here on the blog so you better not miss anything including ME. Sorry, ang sabaw ko sa part na yun. Hahaha! I woke up feeling happy and cute today (HAHAHA, sorry for the term cute!) unlike yesterday full of fears and dramas. I'm getting better now! :D Thanks to my cheering squad! HAHAHA I love you guys!

So here ya gooo! First things first on my Cebu-Bohol posts is this swimwear ootd! Finally nasuot ko din sya! It's actually my first time to wear a swimwear in public without a cover-up or kimono. I was shy because I find myself fat (Saang banda? Sa tyan bes :( Kitams?). However, I still pushed through wearing one because I want to tick it off on my bucket list and yes, Confidence lang talaga katapat! So, yes, that's me, hahaha!  I wore a slimming asymmetrical swimsuit (yes, slimming daw pero halata pa din layers of fats) from Zaful. I like the fit and the color (it even matched the color of the curtains hahaha!) plus it's a one-piece! I still don't have the guts to wear a two-piece swimsuit! Pag may abs na ako!!! Kelan kaya yun??
Swimwear & Sunnies from Zaful
Thanks for being one of my major blog sponsor. Too may cute items!!! :)
Stay tuned for my next beach posts on the blog!!! You'll notice the big change in my skin color. Hahaha! Let's stay connected through instagram (@shairangelique) and twitter (@Shairaaaaa) for blog updates! 

xoxo,



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. I can really relate to that thousands of photos after coming home from a holiday. LOL Great photos, dear!
    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking totally stunning girl! Absolutely adore the swimsuit <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get more confidence to wear swimsuits and feel good about yourself, I know how hard it can be but you'll make progress little by little! It's a really pretty swimsuit, I love the cut-out detail!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How Much Is My Face Worth? | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2017/06/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these pictures!! That swimsuit looks divine!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. You are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shots! It doesn't show the fats that you said. I should try this poses too. ^_^ This swimsuit is chic and modish.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool swimsuit! But i'm so used to bikinis... hahaha
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. More than anything though, I love the place. The beach is just one amazing place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look pretty, the red one-piece is too cute!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!


    xoxo Mon lifebymon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete