That same feeling after 6 years

2 Comments
It's funny how we thought that friendships can easily change in a span of years without any communication to one another. It's safe to think that there may be awkward moments when you and your friends meet, that a lot of things might have changed with how each other look personally, or how each other's career are growing. It's totally fine to be in that awkward state at first but it's rare on how two people manage to catch-up after 5 years without communication to get along crazily as if nothing have changed. 
I had undergone a short term depression a month ago. A lot of things and problems had bothered me to the point that every morning that I wake up I feel like I've lost interest in everything. Nothing keeps me going and I cannot bring back the positivity of my old self. I felt like I have no one to talk to, that no one will understand what I am feeling, and I'm completely freaking lost in the society that I live in. I posted consecutive rants on my twitter account on how things were a mess for me during those times. It was surprising that there were few friends and even strangers who messaged me about the matter. I'm really flattered that most of my high school friends were concerned and tried to make time to talk to me or at least catch up with me in the middle of their busy lives.  
Here's to one of the highlight of my 1st year high school life. I can still remember on how Kiara and I shared a lot of funny and crazy experiences way back high school. I used to be really fat and her being thin during high school. We used to have crushes who didn't liked us back :( or zero admirers that we wished we had (HAHAHA). A lot of things had changed since the last time we talked during high school and the first time we talked after 6 years. She's now an incoming 2nd year med proper student while me, alive and still kicking as an incoming 4th year dental proper student. But in spite of all the years that had passed, she hasn't changed. She's still my crazy, talkative close friend who always makes me laugh. She told me a lot of stories about our batch mates during our catch up date. (Mukhang ang lakas ng signal sa UST. Daming chika e haha!) She showed me some pictures of them with the love of their lives (those high school sweethearts whom we thought were still together but eventually broke up during college or those whom you never thought would be couples haha so cute!) or their total transformation from being a nobody to being a public figure (I didn't even recognized some of them) or those who chose to settle and build their own families. All of these things made me realize how much I missed being a high school student. I'm really looking forward to a high school batch reunion soon.
Outfit. I didn't know that dressing up in a smart casual outfit would be my thing for the past couple of days. I ordered a shoulder rolled sleeve top from Shein because I was supposed to match it with a pair of shorts for a beach trip last week. Last minute before the lunch date, I wanted to wear something really casual so I decided to wear this top instead. Haha! Ang changes ko :) I'm not really a fan of polo blouses (unlike my mom) but I learned to appreciate it when I realize that it can make any outfit look effortlessly professional looking. I decided to pair it with a denim skirt and sandals for a more casual vibe. The top is pretty comfy and large enough to move freely in it.

Drop shoulder rolled sleeve shirt- Shein // $15 or Php 780
I missed her big time! Looking forward to our movie date next week! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I like your look with the striped shirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete