3 Dresses to Rock this Season

17 Comments

Hey guys! It's already half of the year and almost everyone of us is experiencing summer already! (Well, it's always summer everyday here in the Philippines because we experience a tropical weather.) I have started going out again (after months!!) to run errands and groceries and I couldn't be happier to see the world outside the four corners of our house. In this time of pandemic, one thing that I really miss when going out is dressing up! I was surprised to see people in casual summer outfits roaming around as well those in summer dresses! I couldn't be more excited to dress up in my cute summer clothes too while hustling in the grocery. Haha! 

My go to summer look would always be in bohemian dresses because it perfectly screams out my personality. I love boho prints so much that almost all the dresses in my closet are in boho and floral prints just like this one. I love the v-neck detail of this dress too as it steps up the whole look in a sexier level.

 Another go to summer piece that I love are short mini dresses. Living in a tropical country and experiencing summer all throughout the year made me appreciate shorter dresses. It gives me the feeling of being relaxed and it doesn't make me sweaty at all. It also accentuates the long legs making it look sexy. I also love the fact that short dresses gives a casual, chill and chic vibes just like this short dress above. 

Last summer look that I want to achieve is the monochromatic trend look. Dressing up in one color in an outfit sometimes seems hard and tricky. It's hard to play with one color but with proper outfit matching everything will look polished and sleek. Brown, white, black... I know these colors are the preferred ones in achieving the look but I'd like to see myself in a different one, in a silver dress

Remember, Summer dresses doesn't have to be expensive to be called beautiful. I can attest to that because I have a lot of good yet cheap summer dresses from online stores! Happy Wednesday my readers!! Stay safe and healthy!

xoxo,




You may also like

17 comments:

  1. OOh I love the second one it gives such a glow look!!

    have a great day,
    Tiziana

    www.tizianaolbrich.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that boho dress - loose and flowy is the way to go in the summer

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako din sumasama na ako mag grocery haha, nag beach kmi kahapon sight seeing lng, grabe dami tao kc weekend, parang wla na virus eh.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is definitely a dress I can see myself rock this summer. Thanks for sharing.

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic choice of dresses darling!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice especially the bohemian dress!

    x, olivia | https://amolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always game for a sharp dress! My go-to in the summertime!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing dresses all summer long! The coral boho dress is so pretty!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sono così felice, ti dà tanta gioia! Immagini meravigliose, hai un bel sorriso :)


    Cotton Mask

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chciałbym tego lepiej, dzięki za udostępnienie.

    Women's Leopard dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyway, love your clothes. You can't go wrong.
    Floral & Casual Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete