Baking 101

19 Comments


Hello everyone! I’m excited to share with you a new hobby that I’ve failed twice (and thought would never do again!!) but decided to try it again and not give up on it. I’m talking about baking!! I’ve tried baking twice, 2 years ago, but I suck at it and told myself that I would never do it again. Fast forward to 2020 when this pandemic hit us, everyone started being creative and started making money out of their passion. I swear, seeing choco brownies, dream cakes, donuts, oreo cheesecakes (you name it!!) being sold by my friends all over my feed makes me drool and crave for it every single time. I came to a point wherein I bought once a week something that I’m badly craving and realized that it’s very unhealthy for my savings. I realized that, why not learn how to do it in on my own? It’s actually hard to start without any equipment. I don’t have measuring cups nor whisker nor even an oven to use! Good thing is that I have an auntie who owns twice of these equipment and lend me her old ones. (If you’re interested in baking and would want to try it but doesn’t have anything to use, try asking for your relatives who has some spare). I started buying the basic ingredients and tried first the easiest recipes. 
First recipe was choco brownies. It’s supposedly a no bake brownies since I’m afraid of using an oven but it was already beyond it’s cooking time and it haven’t set yet. I decided to put it in the oven and set it for 5 minutes. My first attempt after 2 years turned successful because it tasted really good (even if my no bake brownies failed hahaha) Yaaaay!!! Here’s the recipe that I followed for my choco brownies.

On some days I visit at my Ninang’s to annoy her to bake with me. Hahahaha!!! I message her beforehand that I'll be coming with my ingredients with me. Even if she's always busy she always makes time for me. I always want to bake with her so that I can try different recipes because she’s my idol and she’s a pro! We planned to bake a S’mores cake but things didn’t turned out as planned and decided to make the most out of the ingredients that we had at the moment. We ended up baking banana cupcakes instead. Ang layooo sa s’mores nooo! Hahaha! But it smelled really good and tasted delicious! Here’s the recipe that we followed for our banana cupcakes

Lastly, I decided to make oreo brownies and nutty choco brownies. I purposely made it as pasalubong for my fam and my bf’s fam. It was the easiest no-fail that I can do para masarap naman ang pasalubong ko! Ahahahaha! As you can see I also enjoyed taking food flat lays lately and it’s also one of the reasons why I decided to start baking again. Got it from my Ninang!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and it somewhat inspired you to start something out of your comfort zone. There’s no harm in trying! Ask for help from the experts or learn from youtube tutorials if you really can’t get it. Baking will excite youuu!! I ordered some baking tools already and hopefully soon I’ll have my own oven! Any suggestions on what should I bake next?? Feel free to comment down below! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

19 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are not giving up! It'll get better. I love to bake and these brownies look great!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good!
    Have a great week :)
    xo, Kari


    https://www.styleandcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some lovely banana cupcakes, Shaira <3 I can totally relate! I used to bake brownies thinking they were the easiest--until I fell in love with the challenge of cookies. 4 dough mixes later and I'm still en route to the perfect timing. I hope you're well x

    Hugs,
    Cae | Ughs and Ohs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oreo brownies... what!! All of these look so yummy!

    Blog: Laurathinksabout.co.uk
    secondleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these look all SO amazing!!
    You have such a talent for baking and taking aesthetic shots <3

    have a great day,

    Tiziana
    www.tizianaolbrich.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baking and these goodies look so good!!

    https://www.mariannyc.com/july-2020-goals/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks delicious and beautifully decorated! Now I want dessert lol


    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so delicious! In the last months I've been baking more and this one is definitely a recipe to try.

    lots of love, Miri
    www.meetmiri.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grazie per aver condiviso! Spero che tu stia bene e stai al sicuro!

    Women's Sleepwear Sets

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a baking pro! My mouth is watering!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!! These look incredible!
    The brownies look amazing!!

    http://www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. FLAWLESS PHOTOS everything looks sooo good I am so hungry now lol
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG yes, all the delicious baking goodness please - bookmarking these to try (and probs eat all in one go!!)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I'm hungry just looking at all of your wonderful bakes! You're so talented, I wish I could bake but I am rubbish haha xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds so delicious , I just started baking and I love it :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  16. To bardzo dobry post, znalazłem i polubiłem tę treść.

    Cheap Cardigans for Women

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great display, showing great creativity.
    Tie Dye Loungewear Sets

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete