My GCQ Story

11 Comments
Pizza, anyone?? I'm feeling (literally) full and happy since this week started because things were slowly falling into place. I'm slowly being able to cope up with my goals again. It's a long hiatus when I was in bukid actually. All I did was to free my mind from all the worries, relax and just enjoy the moment. I think this is my way of releasing my anxiety. Now that I'm back home I finally decided to start moving and continue working on the goals that I set for this year. As for my blog, I have prepared a series of drafts waiting to be posted. Mostly are topics about fashion and food! I'm also back on playing the piano and made a promise to upload a cover either on my youtube channel or IG TV before this month ends. :)  
Out of being productive and boredom, I'm happy to find new inspiration and ideas to try from Pinterest. Watch out for my next blog posts and see for yourself what I've been up to while being locked up at home. Cookie stuffed mallows in ice cream dip by yours truly! :)
I'm so fond of my mom's mini garden at home. She has this collection of mixed plants that she asked from different friends and people. She's collecting cactus and succulent plants and I must say that everything looks so cute! Napa photoshoot tuloy ako! :))
I miss dressing up too. I've been feeling myself lately and I couldn't be happier! I cleaned my closet when we got back home and decided to come up with an outfit to wear on a whole day in front of my laptop (while watching The King on netflix) Sayang naman ang mga pang-alis kung hindi magagamit. Haha! Wearing SHEIN from head to toe. Ahhh, I wanna go on a roadtrip with my friends alreadyyyy! 
I don't know if being in quarantine made me slimmer or chubbier but I'm not really worried though as long as I am able to try and eat the foods that I am craving! I'm an innocent victim of how delicious this pizza is! I had it customized based on my preferred toppings. Plain 4-Cheese, bacon, chicken and green pepperon a thin crust. Yummy!!! Thanks Micah's Catering! I paired it with my favorite original and honey mustard chicken wings (which I wasn't able to include the picture here huhu). Sushi Bake and Yema Cake you're next in line!!! 
Munching carbs and sugar alternately. Ahhh, so good! I'll be back on track, promise! :P

What's your GCQ story?? Tell me about it on the comment section below! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

11 comments:

  1. Wow the cookie marshmallow ice creams look so good! Such lovely photos xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love your outfit! you look so gorgeous
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that pizza and cake look so delicious! I haven't had pizza in so long!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! I love the lip color and blouse you are wearing. So fun for summer! Coronavirus really did throw off everybody's 2020 goals. I'm happy to hear that you are getting back on track though. That's amazing that you play piano. I play oboe!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow it's 9am but you just made me reallllly hungry ;-)
    Those icecream-cookies look insanely delicious!
    have a great start in the weekend
    Tiziana

    www.tizianaolbrich.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Co za piękne miejsce, jak pięknie być kobietą!

    Tie Dye Loungewear Sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clothes! This is avant-garde and unique.
    Women's Clothing Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing My GCQ Story. I really like it. xoxo street style fashion for womens

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete