Where is the best place to get Affordable bridesmaid dresses? Learn Alfabridal

2 Comments

 Hey heyyy! It's already November!!! It has been 8 long months already since this pandemic outbreak in our country happened yet we're still in quarantine period! Where did that 8 months went? A lot of things could have happened and plans succeeded. But thinking deeper of how the past 8 months has brought me I realized that God has a better plan for me while I'm waiting for my dentist dream to come true. He gave me the knowledge and strength to start something that I would forever be thankful for and that is no other Shai Bakes and my blog, missdream-girl.

One thing I'm excited with the -ber months is first, Holidays is fast approaching!!! I love seeing lively shows and hearing Christmas carols everywhere. Second, I'm in love with this season because of the weather. Even though we don't experience fall nor winter in our country, it's still gets colder during these months. Third, I'm excited for the festivities that are coming! There's nothing more exciting than being part of festivities especially the ones with your family and friends!

Speaking of family festivities, one of my aunt is getting married this coming December and I can't wait to see her in her beautiful wedding dress and be part of her wedding! I know she's been preparing for it for so long already because she's suppose to tie the knot last summer but because of the lockdown she and her husband has to move it this coming December. Nonetheless, I'm so excited for her and I really look forward to see her wedding set up including her bridesmaids in their lovely dresses. 

Knowing that I'm a fashion blogger and a little expert with styling, my aunt did asked me a few recommendations on what style could I suggest for her entourage, what shops do I know which offer affordable yet beautiful designs and the like. I'm sure I was able to be a big help when I told her about Alfabridal. I've been talking about Alfabridal for several times already on my blog and every time I am asked what do I recommend, I always remember them. 

I'm a big fan of cold shoulder tops and dresses and one thing that I'd recommend for a bridesmaid's dress is this style. I just love the flattering and sexy cut without showing too much skin. It comes in different colors- from pastel to dark so you'll have a lot to choose from.

As for the design of the dress, one of the recommendation I can give is to put some spark on it! I've always wanted a Cinderella like wedding theme and it means also having to bring it in my bridesmaid dresses like these glittery ones.

Lastly, I would recommend a red velvet wine dress. Why? Because it's one of the most elegant color that I've always liked. Look how beautiful these dresses look.

I hope I was able to give you some ideas and worthy suggestions! Have your wedding preparations fixed with Alfabridal! See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,





You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I didn't know it, but I loved the inspirations. A good help for those who are getting married and don't know what to wear to the bridesmaids.

    XoXo
    - Helena Primeira
    - Helena Primeira Youtube
    - Primeira's Life Youtube
    - Primeira Panos

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete