Candies everywhere

1 Comments
What I actually thought when I first see myself in the mirror was that, Oh I Candy colors on my outit! 
Before I post these pictures here on my blog I let first my blockmates see it. They told me that it was not really seen in my face that I pose like this because I look so simple when I'm with them. Yes! I look simple in person especially in school days. I don't fix my hair nor don't mind if I look already wasted. I don't wear any make-up except for powder. Haha. But every Sunday I try to transform myself into my version 2.0. ;)
I remebered when my classmate saw this picture and said "Grabe talaga, pumopose ka pala talaga ng ganyan. Wala sa itsura mo. Aabangan kita tuwing Sunday ha!" Hahaha. That statement made me laugh and felt a little bit flattered. 
I thought of blurring the picture except for the clutch just to emphasize it. It has been with me since last summer but this was only my first time to use it.
Top from New Look, Inner top and pearl necklace from Forever21 c/o Dubai Mall and SM Makati, Pants from Apartment8, Envelope clutch bag from JellyBean, pearl bracelet from Crystal's Boutique and Shoes from Parisian Shoes

xoxo,
SHAIRA


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete