For a Change

5 Comments
Second sem is finally up! How are you doing so far? :) My first two weeks went fast and good. 
Before the second semester started i told myself that i want to have something changed in my look. We all know that the easiest way of changing a girl's look is through a new hair style, right? And so that was what i did. I planned to have my hair cut shorter again just like during my 4th year high school days. What do you think? :)
Top from Penshoppe, rugged shorts from Crissa Jeans, Bag from Tomato c/o of Mimi.
Expect more serious looks below. :P
Thought of including the gorgeous pictures which Mimi took last sembreak. Paradise.
Photographed by Aimee Bustillo :)

xoxo,


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Nice casual look! I love your ripped shorts. And the bag too.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouna, Thanks! It was a birthday present to me. :)
    Kyle, Thanks too. I just read your blog a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this casual look and how you played it with oomph. Your bag and heels with your ripped shorts really did a good job.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah. I never thought that people will actually appreciate this quick and unplanned outfit combination. Hahaha. Thanks anyway! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA

    ReplyDelete