Look Who's Back!

0 Comments
This post is dedicated to one of the coolest sister I have! After a year finally I was able to bond again with my eldest sister in the family. :) I missed her alot! *Cheesyyy* We spent one whole day laughing, telling stories, eating to the fullest and of course window shopping! Hahahahaha. Wait, I was the only one who window shopped because she actually bought some items for herself and her mom. :) 
I told you earlier that one of the things that we did enjoyed doing was to eat and eat. The restaurant which  we picked to dine-in was the Old Spaghetti House. Don't you just like its vintage and antique look? So cool! Okay let's use the hashtag Foodstagram. Hahahaha :))
Here she is! The ultimate sexy sister I have, Ate Ghen. Yes I know I look older than her but wait she's 5 years older than me. I really had a good time with her. Too many plans yet we do have limited time. :( 
This is what Ate Ghen ordered. Fresh mango juice, fish fillet, side dish salad and pasta.
This is what I ordered. Fish fillet, side dish salad and Alfredo. :) I just noticed that lately whenever I eat in some restaurants with my friends and family I've been addicted to fish dishes that I forgot chicken and pork still exist. I guess I now have a new favorite! :)
This was the last selfies I took before I had my haircut. I still don't know if I made the right decision of cutting my hair off about 4 inches. Nakakapanibago. Anyway it will still grow after a year. Hahahaha. :))) 
How are you doing? How's your vacation so far? :)

xoxo,
SHAIRA




You may also like

No comments: