Mimi's 17th

3 Comments
Another backlog post! :( Anyway, it's still better to post it late than never. 
We celebrated Mimi's birthday celebration at the "Pambansang birthdayhan ng Bayan" which is Shakeys. It's true though because during that time and day there were about 6 people who blew their candles including Mimi. :))
Channeling Honesto. Hahahaha. 
Bustillo sisters. Insert Ara here. :)
Mandatory family shot before eating. :)
With my gorgeous and young looking sister, i mean mom. :) People always mistaken my mom as my sister. Well, no one can blame her. She's pretty and stunning! :) Mama ko kaya yan! 
Mom with the birthday celebrant in her edgy outfit. 
Your future Architect, Dentist, Industrial Designer and Pathologist. :)
Many things had happened this November (wether good or bad and even unexpected happenings like... Secret. Hahaha) and I'm really thankful to all the lessons I've got and learned from it. This month left me a blast and I'm looking forward to another fun-filled and prosperous December ahead. It's 24 Days before Christmas already and I'm sure all of you are excited for it! :) 

**More backlog posts hanging last November and I just too excited to share it with you! :) 
Have a Blessed Sunday everyone! 

xoxo,



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun celebration! You look pretty. And super love ko ung purple bag mo! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, Yes, super fun! You look pretty too. :* And thanks for appreciating my purple bag even though I'm overusing it always. Hahaha :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete