Bloggers United 6

2 Comments
Bloggers United 6 was definitely a BLAST! Before i go to details let me first tell you (if in case you do not know) what BU is. Bloggers United is a one day event wherein almost all the favorite and popular local bloggers in Manila and even in the whole Philippines interact with their blogger readers. They even sell most of their pre-loved and even brand new clothes. Months before the event I know already that it will be held on December because it has been a tradition (tradition talaga? :)) to celebrate it every June and December of the same year. I really enjoyed during BU5 (and that was my first time also) and i told myself that i would not definitely let the opportunity of attending BU6 pass. 
Because i wasn't able to shoot for my outfit shot here's to my OOTD. :) Top from Pull and Bear, Skirt from More to Love PH, Fringe sandals from Payless shoe source and Bag from Kipling.
Thank you so much MadHouse Manila for these pictures. I should have taken more pictures. Hahahahaha. Joke. 
My girls! <3 Thank you for being always on the go in this kind of event especially that i was the one who arranged it. They're not bloggers but they are definitely fashion lovers too. 
Last BU i wasn't able to shop really good because i kept on falling in line just to have a picture with my favorite local bloggers. I was only able to buy accessories but I'm really satisfied with it. This time i promised myself that i would focus more on shopping, yes shopping! But it turned out way better because i was able to balance everything. Shopping plus having a picture with my favorite local bloggers again. :) Hahaha. This is the spirit of a true blogger! I can multi-task. :P
with Ms. Patricia Prieto of Paradigma and Ms. Lissa Kahayon of The Scene Stealer. 
with Ms. Kryz Uy of Thirsty Thought and Ms. Maggie Wilson of Haute Affair.
with Ms. Verniece Enciso and Ms. Vern Enciso of V<3V 
with Ms. Camille Co :"> Omg. My favorite! 
with Ms. Andi Eigenmann :)
It's funny though that my mom got to be the first among all of us (teens) to have a picture with the all time favorite bloggers. She was also the one who updated us through text messages that Andi has arrived even Vern and Verniece! :) I guess if blogging is already mainstream during her teenage years, my mom could have been a real fashion blogger too. Etong-eto yung talagang namana ko sa mama ko, yung pagiging alert and fangirl and I'm proud of it! She even tell me stories na when she was still in her college years in Manila she skipped so many classes just to catch up Sharon Cuneta in her mall tours and watch Nuts Entertainment live in the studio. I can say that I have the coolest mom! :) 
To the girl who captured all my pictures with the bloggers, THANK YOU! :) Hahaha. Thanks for being my shopping buddy too. I owe you half of my BU6 experience.

Here's a video diary of my BU6 experience. :) Hope you enjoyed watching as much as i did attending! Till the next BU! :) Happy Holidays! :)

xoxo,


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a day well spent! At least u managed to balance everything out :) Love your outfit girl! Sayang di tayo nagkita :(

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, Thanks! :) Sayang nga. I should have greeted you personally a happy happy birthday. :) Anyway, we can still meet each other in the next blogger events! :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete