Shai Recommends: Hexinfashion

4 Comments

 Hey guys! As promised, I will be updating my blog more often starting this week because I really missed this online platform that I have. It's my way of expressing my thoughts and my way of telling stories from my own perspective that I want to share with all my readers. As for my comeback, I decided to put on a category on my blog titled "Shai Recommends". In here, I'll put on my recently discovered items that I'm so addicted about, the online shopping websites that I love- their items present on their site and on SALE products and the foods that I've always wanted to share with everyone. For my first entry, I want to share with you one of my recently discovered online shopping website, Hexinfashion.

It's that time of the year again when Autumn has finally come and is much appreciated in every country that experiences 4 seasons. I know everyone has prepared for their outfits already but with another season coming (my favorite), going in autumn outfit is not enough to combat the cold weather in winter. I know most of you are already preparing for it and a lot are starting to buy added warmers, heat techs and sweaters. I have been addicted browsing an online shop that I've recently discovered that sells cheap sweater dresses that have the cutest cuts and styles! I thought of sharing it here on the blog because this online shop is worth sharing for! Let me show you some of my recommendations.

This is the first dress that got my attention! Look how classy it looks. The color is perfect but if there's a color red of this dress, I'd probably get it too. I love the fit of this dress on the model and the shoulder detail made it sexy while being conservative. This is something I'd probably wear in a holiday reunion with my family. 

Here's to my second loved sweater dress. Look at the cut! I know it's going to be a versatile one since it can be worn either at the back or front. It's looks so damn sexy! I also love the vertical pattern that it has. It makes one look slimmer. I'd probably wear this to a night out with friends on the holidays.


Third eye catcher is this mystic blue dress. I love the conservative yet sexy slit on the side. I love that Hexin also caters plus size dresses like this one. It's a plus for me! :)

Aside from sweater dresses, another category that I loved from this shop is their cheap bodysuits best Black Friday Deals 2020. I'm a fan of bodysuits (it makes the look fitted and well polished) and when I get to see the items that they have, I instantly fell in love with it! Here's some of my favorites!


There you go! You may visit their website for more affordable and chic finds! Thanks for dropping by my site. I can't wait to share with you more posts soon! 

xoxo,







You may also like

4 comments:

  1. I love theses knit outfits.
    There are beautiful !
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check this out, as I am obsessed with body suits! They are perfect tops!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great and unique takes on the sweater dress!

    XX Angelica
    https://eraenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. How amazing this type of clothes, I loved the dress . kisses https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete