The best Place to Shop inexpensive Onesie Pajamas - Alfagoody

1 Comments

 As you've seen in my previous posts I've been feeling giddy and hyped with the idea of a onesie party! Who wouldn't want to attend in one, right?? I've asked my cousins if we could do a themed party like this for our Christmas family reunion and I'm glad that they're go for it! Apart from all the cuteness that this party is known for, I also want to share with you some of my thoughts why I really want to push it! 


First, I want to see everyone's happy and smiling faces with the outfits that they have. Who wouldn't dare smile in these very colorful and cute outfits! I bet everyone will love it and take lots of pictures in it.

Second, I want it to be something unique and different from the previous parties that we had. During the previous years, it has been a tradition to have a family reunion before New Year's Eve. We don't actually stick to any family dress code and a themed party just excites me! It's something I want everyone to prepare for!

Third, onesies are one of the most comfortable thing to wear! With it being made in fine flannel and super fleece I know it's going to be a hit for the kiddos who'll be running and playing all throughout the party! 

Fourth, it's affordable! I didn't even thought of it too! I thought onesies are expensive but I was wrong. I visited Alfagoody and got hooked up with the amount of really nice yet affordable onesies! A lot of items are actually on SALE now from their site. Holiday SALEs are showing up from time to time and I think it's the perfect season to go on shopping while products are still marked down. 

I got a few pieces to show in our family group chat so they can have an idea of what they would wear for our family reunion. I'm excited for this!!! 

Here's something for the kids to wear!!! I can imagine my younger cousins going around with these animal costumes everywhere! Hahaha

Loving this set for me and my cousins. Of course, you'll see me in any design as long as it is pink!!

This colorful set is an eye catcher! I love the random prints in it. I'm sure my aunts will love it!

There's so many reasons why I love onesies and I'm really looking forward for our reunion on December! See you in my next posts! ;)

xoxo,





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete