Where to Find Affordable Onesie Pajamas - Alfagoody

1 Comments

Way back college, when department parties were still a thing, my friends and I would always attend every year's party so we could dress up, wear the most fashionable clothes in theme and enjoy the whole night of fun and music. We would arrive in the nicest make-up and high heels and would take lots of pictures and memories to look back too. The Dent parties that I attended to for the past 6 years have been all about sparkles and glitters and I realized that there's something lacking. We weren't able to be granted our most requested theme, the pajama/onesie party! 

We've always wanted be in the most comfortable outfits and experience enjoying the whole night like a one big sleep over party in school. I don't know why but it was in our circle's bucket list! I know it wouldn't happen already in our university because we are already graduates but we'll make it happen for sure if we'll be given the chance to have a girls' night soon! 

Speaking of onesies, I've came across Alfagoody- an online store that sells animal themed one piece pajamas for children and adults. I've browsed some of their products and got super giddy with the designs that they have. It gave me a wishful thinking to attend a themed onesie party even in this time of pandemic (kahit sa bahay lang!!!) or host a friends' sleepover reunion wherein everyone's wearing the cutest onesies that they have! How cute is that right?!! Ahhh, that would be so exciting!!!

  

Aside from the cute designs, their pajamas are made of fine flannel and super fleece. Thinking of it makes me convinced already on how comfortable it would feel like wearing it. I'd like to share with you some of the onesies that they have in store that I would recommend to wear on a themed event or sleepover party.

I can imagine my little cousins roaming around our grandparents' house on a Christmas eve with these cute onesies! The colorful and festive prints especially the hood details are my favorites! Such a fun outfit to celebrate a family reunion! Hope I gave you an idea! 
You better check out their site! They're having ongoing promotions this month! Don't miss out! :)

I can't be more excited to wear one of these soon! I'll be sharing you more of it in my next posts! See you! :)

xoxo,







You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete