All About Suit

1 Comments

Heyyy guys! December came with a blast and surprises for me. I had a wedding booked last December 1st and have 2 more on the 3rd week of the month. This month came in with a lot of wedding preparations for my clients not with just the pastries that they are ordering from my shop but they are also asking ideas about their wedding outfits since they know that I am a fashion blogger. Recently I blogged a series of posts for an international brand that sells women's bridesmaids dresses. Well, what's a bridesmaid dress without a groomsmen suit, right? I've recently discovered an international brand that sells men's suits for all occasions- Allaboutsuit. I got hooked up on how nice their designs are and was able to spot some of my favorites to share it here. I actually had shared it already on a meeting with a client earlier and I'm happy that they considered looking at their site. Anyway, here are some of the few suits that I loved from their shop. 

Imagine being asked on a prom by a guy in this prom suit! It looks so elegant and manly! I loved the color and the structure of this tuxedo. 

I'm currently seeing a lot of men in their wedding suit like this one. I wouldn't ask why! It instantly makes a look dashing and really charming! 
This is my ideal groom suit and if I would be planning for my wedding already, I would suggest my man to wear an all black suit. This pair is one of my favorite because it has one of the nicest structure and fit and as we say, "You can never go wrong with black."

Here's to another eye catcher piece that I saw from Allaboutsuit. I just appreciate how this suit gives an effortless vibe as a groomsmen's suit on a casual summer wedding at a beach. I love the color and the fabric. Very summery! 
If the previous blue suits are for the groomsmen, this last pair looks like the groom's suit on a beach wedding. It's simple yet looks so classy and well put up. 

If you're looking for styling men's suits, you may visit allaboutsuit for more finds! New visitor gets 20USD discount the code: NEW. Check them out so you won't miss out! 

xoxo,







You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete