Elegance for Less

3 Comments

 

Hey everyone! It's the first of December already and we're only 31 days away till 2021! How are you all doing so far? I'm doing good and I'm happy to end my first day of the month with a blast! I have baked a lot of cheesecakes and attended a wedding earlier today. Weddings are one of my favorite event during December. It adds excitement to all the festivities of the month. Earlier today, one of my cousin got married to the love of his life. They had a church wedding and a few came from the family. The set up was really nice and I'm so happy to see everyone in beautiful dresses and suits. I believe that a wedding, even though in low cost, can still look completely elegant and beautiful with the right choice of decorations and input. Same with dresses- a dress, even if it's cheap and low cost can still look elegant with the right choice of fabric and silhouette. 
It's always exciting to wear big brands and anything expensive to look good for an event such as a wedding but haven't you realized that you're going to wear it for only once in your life and will not wear the same thing on the next? I hope you're getting my point but what I'm talking about is why would you splurge that much for a one day event that you'll attend to if you can buy something for less with an almost the same style and quality, right? Let's take this wrap bridesmaid dress as an example. I've seen a lot of dresses with the same design and style as this but I would for sure get this instead because it wouldn't cost me that much for a day to look at my best. For only $99 I get to wear a faux wrap silhouette frilly gown that looks worth $199 or more.
First is, I love that it's chiffon which makes it soft and flowy. It'll allow me to move freely and sway like a princess in all directions I make. Second, I love that it's heart v-neck line makes the whole look sweet and bubbly. Third, wrap dresses are the latest trend and one of my favorite! It accentuates my waist part and gives an illusion of a nice body curve. Lastly, those side frills are so cute! It makes the whole look more femme. 
With the right styling of accessories you will achieve that elegant and high end look without spending too much! I hope my suggestion will help you in choosing your future dresses and gowns! 


xoxo,






You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Such stunning dresses, they are beautiful!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this red elegant dress! Will head to this shop to buy it!
    Thanks for your sharing
    XOXO
    Lovely
    pupms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete