Sequins for all occasion

5 Comments

On my previous post I talked about taking the risk of dressing up in a fiercer and sexier look. On today's post I'll be talking about one of my favorite dress style and that is no other than SEQUINS! I love sequins because I can wear it anywhere and anytime. On casual days I put on a pop of sequin in my outfit (sometimes my top or accessories) because it can instantly make an outfit effortlessly eye catching. During girls' night out I wear sequins too to achieve that glam look without putting on heavy make up. Sequins can honestly do wonders in an everyday look but most especially to a wedding look. I've attended a few night weddings before and one thing that I can suggest to future couples regarding their bridesmaid dresses is that they should at least put some bling and sequins to it. 

Sequins look really good under dim and night lights. It gives an illusion of sparkling dresses. It makes a whole look made up and fancier.

Chiffon + sequins make up a really nice combination. It's the whole package of a princess like outfit. It also makes a plus point for the comfort and style of the whole look.

This dress reminds me of a Cinderella dress. It looks so adorable! It's not only perfect for wedding bridesmaid dresses but also for prom! Imagine wearing this sequin prom dress. You will for sure be noticed by the guy you're eyeing the most!

Lastly, it's versatility is what I love the most about this dress. Whether as prom dress, bridesmaid dress, evening dress- you name it, you can wear it in any occasion you wish to attend. You may check this dress out in Alfabridal for more details. Don't forget to tell me your thoughts about it! 

xoxo,




You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Aww, so many stunning sequins - I'm head over heels in love for all the fairytale sparkle! Such dream-like dresses, I really love the beautiful blue ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sequns, and the red dress is so gorgeous
    I love it :)

    love,

    Angela
    http://www.angelavissers.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that red dress is so dreamy! So perfect for the festive season - and I have to say I am partial to a sequin or two at this time of year <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red dress is absolutely stunning!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete