Sexy yet Classy

1 Comments

There are a lot of styles and unending possibilities when it comes to bridesmaid's dresses. There goes the sweet style, the glam and bling style, conservative style, and the sexy style. Honestly speaking, I would always go on the safe side- the sweet style. I love v heart shaped neckline dresses with chiffon fabric. It gives me the feeling of a princess! But also I'm that type of woman who's always willing to take the opposite side and try something I haven't imagine myself wearing. It's something sexier and fiercer. I'm talking about deep v-neck dresses. It's not my style but I want to try wearing it preferably this double v neck chiffon bridesmaid dress from Alfabridal. Here are the reasons why:

 The dress is an elegant A-line chiffon dress. I love chiffon dresses! If it would just be possible to have my dresses all in chiffon I definitely would! It's so easy to move in it, so flowy and comfortable. 

The deep v-neck design makes this dress look sexy. Whether you have small boobs or big boobs, it doesn't matter because it's made for both without making the whole look awkward. 

This dress has an open back which  makes it look more sexier. You can show off you sexy back too! 

I love its color. I love burgundy. It's what makes the whole look classy and elegant.

Lastly, I love this dress because you don't need to be broke to have one. It's very affordable for its look and quality. You can order this exact dress at Alfabridal. Check their website for more photos and details!

xoxo,





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete