Something Floral on the Aisle

3 Comments
I have attended a series of weddings lately and one of the most recent was my boyfriend's family friend. After so many years I have attended again an orange themed wedding party and it looks so refreshing and bright to my eyes! It was also a nice idea that they gave little gifts such as mini alcohol and cute facemasks to at least secure that everyone is safe. Anyway, as I was looking at the bridesmaids' dresses I wonder why most bridesmaid dresses are made in the same color, design and style (in short plain) when you can make it into something fancier. I'm talking about adding prints on it! I haven't attended any wedding with that dress idea but I've seen a lot from the internet. It's one thing that I want to suggest to my next couple clients. 

I've always wanted to see a floral themed wedding and that includes floral reception set up, beautiful floral bouquet arrangements, floral lace wedding dress and most especially the floral bridesmaid dresses. My musings and imagination came into reality when I saw this beautiful floral dress online. I know this is going to be the perfect one because:

First, this dress has one of the most beautiful floral print I saw online. I love how elegant and luxurious it looks. It's also a rare design- a floral and peacock in a dress because I've never seen something like this before. 

This dress gives a nice fit on the waist area and hugs the upper body on the right places. I also love the V neckline with a see through design. It won't feel awkward at all. 

In relation to the V neckline in front, I also love the V shaped back detail. I would suggest to have the  hair tied up if you'll be wearing a dress like this. 

Another reason why I love this dress is because of its flowy style and chiffon fabric. It's so comfortable that you can move here and there without the hassle. It also gives that "princess" feels.


You can check this dress out at Alfabridal. They have a lot in store that you can choose from

xoxo,




You may also like

3 comments:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete