Little Reasons to Smile

1 Comments
Whenever I can't sleep during midnight I usually get my laptop and browse my tumblr blog. I know I can find something new from it and those things really amaze me. One tumblr blog that caught my attention is Little Reasons To Smile. I got fond of browsing till I realized I almost saw half of the page of it. Anyway I grabbed some pictures which I can totally relate and compiled it to share it with you. 

This first set of pictures are about fashion. The first column is all about "How I Wish I Have/Can" while the second one was the pictures I can totally relate with. :)
First Column: 1.) Keep Calm Hoodies. where can I buy one? 2.) Non-Budget Shopping Spree. When will this happen? Maybe uhmmm, if I already have a stable job and of course my sponsors. Haha. 3.) Having a closet full of shoes. When oh when? What store can I go which sells a lot of different size 42 fashion shoes? 4.) Long dresses. Someday I'm gonna wear lots! 5.) Shopping at Victoria's Secret. What mall in the Philippines have a branch of Victoria's Secret? Please, tell me.

Second Column: 1.) Loose Tops. I love wearing loose tops whenever I run for errands and lazy days. 2.) Buying accessories in multi-packs. I love buying assorted accessories and thinking of the perfect outfits wherein I could wear those. 3.) Picking out your outfits the night before. Every Saturday I make it a point that during the evening I am able to ready an outfit for the next day. :) But then when I try it in the next morning I don't get satisfied with the outcome that's why the plan changes. 4.) Getting a new pair of sandals. I easily get happy after buying a new pair because at least I have again a new sandals to use. It sucks that I only have 3 different pairs which continually evolve in all my outfit posts. -_- 5.) Wearing tons of accessories. Yes, call me OA but I do wear piles of accessories. Sometimes I wear 2 necklaces and 5 different bracelets to complete an outfit. Learned it from Laureen Uy! ;)

Things I'm Missing. First Column: 1.) Going out to lunch withe friends. This pertains to my HS friends. I spent almost 4 years of y life having lunch with them. I miss them so much. 2.) Photoshoots with friends. Either crazy or formal photoshoots I missed it both. 3.) Sharing secrets with my best friend. Ohh, I still share A LOT of my secrets with my best friend. Haha. I love her too bits not to tell her any of my secrets. 4.) Giving your journal to your friend. I remembered when I was in 4th year I used to give my journal to my bff for her to read all the stuffs I wrote there. She replies and leaves some funny comments :P. I miss her.

Things I wish we can do together. Second Column: 1.) Sleepovers! Noreen and Faye! WHEN? :( It's okay if I'll bring my own food, pillows, bed and everything! Just for the sake of being with both of you for a sleepless night full of stories and girly stuffs. :P 2.) Having a girls night out. When I turn 18, Let's just see... 3.) Traveling the world with your best friend. I kept a promise with my bffs. Soon when we are already professionals <3

And before I end this post, I just want to share with you this picture I also got from tumblr which reminded me of my fashion bffs. Me being the tallest, Rica at the middle and Patrice at the left side. I miss you. Hoping to see and hang-out with you soon.

I hope I made you smile through this post. You learned a lot from me today. Haha. Ciao! :)

xoxo,
SHAIRA


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete