1st vlog: 10 Days in South Korea

12 Comments
Hello everyone! Today's post is something I'm really excited about because I'm announcing that I have finally decided to activate again my youtube channel. I have my channel way back 2011 and I have uploaded several videos of my piano covers and travels. I noticed that I've been MIA for quite a long time already (around 3 years) and I already missed documenting my travels. I decided to revamped and reopen my channel by starting it with my first travel vlog published in Korea. I'm thinking of uploading vlogs that will focus more on travels, reviews, and lookbook

Here's my first ever vlog published! I hope that you'll watch, like and leave a comment on my video! If you have an account too I hope you'll subscribe to my channel! :)


*If you want me to view and subscribe also to your youtube channel (if you have any) please notify me on my youtube account or comment down the link of your account on the comment box below. 
Enjoy watching! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

12 comments:

  1. This is a good news. There has never been a better time to travel to Korea.
    Paradigm Capital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anothet beautiful post! I enjoyed this so much! Thanks for sharing this post ♡ cant wait till your next one ♡ all the best hope you have a great week ♡♡♡

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you had a blast!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made an awesome travel vlog.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is invariably a good time to visit South Korea and the optimum time to hit the seashore this time of the year is from July to August where the temperature can get as tall as 30 degrees Centigrade or more.
    Mysecretluxury.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw wow I've wanted to go to South Korea for so longgg and definitely need to get around to it soon! x

    Grace Louise || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you. I love the idea of You Tube and I enjoy shooting and editing videos. But with Google owning it now, I have become put off in many ways. But I still do it b/c I enjoy it. Heading over to watch now.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. South Korea looks beautiful, seeing so much pretty pink already! Will watch your vlog now! ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to go to S.Kor!! Would love to try all their foods, and I'd like to try legit samgyupsal! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing video! I love travelling and I'd like to visit these places in the future.

    https://matiime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so amazing!! I really want to go there too :)) x

    ReplyDelete