Day 8: Awarding + Things I Learned from our Trip

4 Comments
Hey everyone! I'm finally down in blogging my last day in Daegu and first day in Seoul! Our last day in DHC was meant for a brief awarding and giving of certificates during the morning. It was held at the international office of DHC at 10am and went for our last lunch in Daegu in a local restaurant near our dorm after. We left for Seoul via KTX and had a good 3 hours train ride with a view of the countryside. 
I never imagined I would gain so much from this trip- not only learnings but also friends whom I can call my family. Every meal was memorable- every breakfast in the cafeteria (Kakaumay habang tumatagal haha), every lunch in nearby restaurants and every dinner in the cafeteria again (Tipid tipid lagi para may pang shopping sa Seoul), every class, every tour, everyday was simply one for the books. 
I'm also grateful for the friends I met along the way. Thank you for being our guides when we were in Daegu. Thank you for always initiating in taking us out during our free nights and for always doing favors for us. You guys are the best! :)
Last meal in Daegu. I didn't liked the foods but I was able to finish the bowl of soup given to me haha
Thank you for the wonderful experience, Daegu! Hello Seoul!!!

My first day experience in Seoul is definitely one for the books! Honestly speaking, this trip made me realize so many things when traveling. First, nothing worth having comes easy!!! Before we saw the beauty of Seoul we had undergone A LOT of mishaps from the very first step we had in the place. Second, Backpacking is not really for me. I've traveled to some good places already and I must say that I'd still always choose to travel hassle free by getting a package tour from agencies. It was my first time to experience travelling without any tour guide fetching me from airport or station to hotel/airbnb or not being able to manage and maximize my time through planned itineraries or being able to experience the "full tourista feels" through the special treatment and services offered. It's not that I didn't liked what we had experienced in Seoul but it was a lesson for me to always choose what's hassle free to fulfill the real turista experience even just for few days. :) Third, travel light (especially if you don't book for private rides or no one's gonna bring your luggages for you) THIS IS THE BEST LESSON THAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MY TRIP! I probably had the heaviest luggage among my friends plus hand carry and I had a really hard time bringing everything in going up and down the stairs in Seoul station. It was probably the worst travel experience that I had. Lastly, learn to budget your money. I'm a pro when it comes to budgeting. I have a tight budget for 10 days when I was in Korea but I do think that I bought so much stuffs and foods there. I also don't know how everything I bought fitted my budget (and luggage!!! HAHA) but it's one thing that I'm proud of as a traveler! I'm learning the art of being a smart traveler when it comes to budgeting my money. Hopefully, I'll learn how to pack light next so I will not let myself worry and stress again if I'll be over baggage or not. :)
After we checked-in to our Airbnb we opted to rest and arrange our luggages and things. We left after an hour for our first Seoul itinerary, Myeongdong!!! Finally, a taste of what I call real Korea feels! Haha! Myeongdong is a shopping street which houses a lot of shopping stalls and shopping boutiques especially cute things and skincare products. Ang sarap sa mata ng mga tinda! Nakaka hypnotize na mapapabili ka na lang! Everything is there- the skincare products that you only see in the internet, the shoes that you still have to pre-order online, those fresh and juicy strawberries and those mouth watering street foods! Myeongdong is definitely a shopping heaven for everyone. If I will be going back to Seoul for another trip I'll surely get a hotel near the place so I will be able to spend my free time and nights there. 
Shoes were cheaper in Downtown Daegu than in Myeongdong but was still able to score one from this place.
Tried the famous egg buns but honestly, I don't think it's worth the price. I mean it's too expensive for this little bun. Hehe. 
After we had our shopping done, we still have to walk a long way in order to get to our airbnb .This was our view and way to our space. Our Day 8 was the most tiring of all our days in Korea but it was also the most memorable for me. Watch out for my remaining travel posts and I'm sure that your eyes will feast with so much colors and views! :)


xoxo,



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I totally know what is like over-packing. I have done it a few times LOL!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you had an amazing time!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a memorable trip! I would love to visit one day xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete