Day 5: Mt. Palgong, Daegu Safety Theme Park & Downtown

1 Comments
Our Day 5 was by far my most favorite and most satisfying day in Daegu. We got to spend the whole day just having pure fun while still learning so much in relation to the training. Let me tell you why :)
Our day started with a buffet brunch somewhere in Gyeongsangbuk-do. The foods tasted good and I'm happy that there were a wide selection of foods aside from the usual Korean cuisine that we were eating during the previous days. I wasn't able to take a picture of the restaurant but I loved the ambiance because the interior is mostly white and the presence of green plants made it refreshing to look at. 
Our first stop for that day was Mt. Palgong. We didn't know that we have it in our itinerary that's why we're all surprised and excited. We rode a cable car in going there and it was a surprise that most of the people we were with in line were senior citizens already. I remembered my lola. If she's just as strong as them she could have explored more and be with us in all our travels. Hopefully next year she will be with us already in one of our trips. 
And I'm finally up! I don't know what this sign means but everyone's having a picture here and so did I! Haha! 
Our group in the highest peak! Sayang, the view wasn't emphasized in this photo but it surely was a great and beautiful scenery up there.
After our Mt. Palgong hike we went to my favorite, Daegu Safety Theme Park. I don't know if that's sarcastic or not but this place will always have a place in my heart. I already have a background of what activities we were about to do that day but the thing is I didn't expected the outcome of the whole activity to be that funny and humiliating for me. HAHAHA! I don't join team buildings or like trainings before so this was my first time to encounter those kind of activities.  

First, we had this fire drill activity. It was short and manageable but was fun! The next activity that we had was the one I found the funniest. I don't know what that was for but the scenario was I have to jump off from a high point but I don't want to because I'm afraid that the belt might loosen up! The trainer got a little bit pissed (HAHA SORRY!) because I didn't want to let go so he pushed me and I had completely no control over the drop thing.  I totally messed up and looked insane while shouting going down. HAHAHA! I have a video to show and that's something to look forward to on the vlog! 
The third activity was a drill on how to escape from the monorail when an accident happens. It was thrilling and at the same time funny as well because we have to slide down from the monorail down to the ground. Don't worry, I didn't messed up here but I did shouted a lot! I also have a video for this. Thank you Gwyneth for taking my videos!
The 4th one that we had was the CPR. It was already a common thing for me since we've done that before in BLS training and we also studied about it in our Hospital Dentistry subject. I wasn't able to have a picture of some of the activities because our cameras were left in the locker of the building before the activity started :(
For the last activity that we had we were thought on how to evacuate from a burning train. Before it happened we were brought to a cinema like place and was presented with a short video regarding the Daegu subway fire that happened last 2013. A lot of people died and were injured due to lack of knowledge about the evacuation measures. We were thought on what to do when that scenenario happen again including on how the pressure doors of the train works. Aside from that they also let us see a part of the actual train that was burned from the accident. I got goose bumps while taking a look at it and imagining how many lives were taken because of the accident that happened.
For our last stop we went to Downtown Daegu aka Myeongdong of Seoul. It's literally a shopping haven for all those Korean skin care fans and shoe collectors! The prices were cheaper also than those in Myeongdong and they have more on sale products! It's a good thing that I didn't had second thoughts and already bought the shoes that I want in Downtown than in Myeongdong. It's less 32,000 won! :) 
We also went inside this macaroon store. I bought Lemon and Apple flavors. Sarap! :)
For our dinner we had chicken and fries (kulang na lang ng beer! haha) It looks like we had too much chicken that night yet we still haven't finished all! May pang kinabukasan pa. Hahaha! 

xoxo, 



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete