Two of my Favorite Sunnies

4 Comments
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I’m currently preparing for the start of my summer classes next week and it’s a little sad that vacation is over for me. But, I’m happy that I have so many memories to bring with me and that I’ll be starting another new month full of expectations and hopes.

Going back, today’s post is all about one of my favorite accessories, the sunglasses. Since I was in my teenage years I have already been a fan of collecting different kinds and styles of sunnies. I don’t know what influenced me to like it but every time I see someone wears it I know in myself that I also want to try and have it. I know it’s one thing that I cannot give up in my closet because every piece of my sunnies has a corresponding style according to my mood. Yes! I also have sunnies in different shapes, sizes as well as different colors.

I have two recommended sunglasses from Jupitoo to show you and below are my thoughts about it.
First is this round sunglasses. I love round sunglasses and half of my collection comes in this shape. This style of sunnies is best to achieve the boho, rusty look. The gold metal framework is a plus because it made the sunnies look effortlessly classy. This also comes in different colors such as browon, pink, yellow and blue.
 
Second is this round cat eye sunglasses. This is my current favorite and my latest purchases are in this shape. I have a square face and a prominent jawline and I believe that this shape looks best in those features. I love how simply classy it looks.

If you liked any of these 2, you can purchase it at Jupitoo’s online site. Be sure to check out their website for promotions and discounts! :)

xoxo,
     


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. These are some very stylish sunnies. So chic.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the round frames- so cute!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a round shade! The pink colour is so cute!

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete